Talk About Marriage banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally decided to do it,divorce my husband of a year.Last straw was getting a call from him from jail to bail him out.Was arrested for a DUI and told him no.It was a wise choice I made.I kicked him out the next day,told him he is not welcomed back.Had enough and was not just this.I have pituritary dwarfism and treated me like a child,have the body of an 8 year old girl.Plus he called me names,one was the offensive name people with dwarfism hate,midget.I was taken advantage of and knew I should of never married him.Plus he was in and out of jail even before I met him 3 years ago.My family and son from a previous relationship are glad I am doing this.They hated him and I listened,deserve better.His family,on my side and knew what he was doing to me.Called my lawyer and meeting up with him on Monday afternoon.

· Premium Member
18,236 Posts
Finally decided to do it,divorce my husband of a year.Last straw was getting a call from him from jail to bail him out.Was arrested for a DUI and told him no.It was a wise choice I made.I kicked him out the next day,told him he is not welcomed back.Had enough and was not just this.I have pituritary dwarfism and treated me like a child,have the body of an 8 year old girl.Plus he called me names,one was the offensive name people with dwarfism hate,midget.I was taken advantage of and knew I should of never married him.Plus he was in and out of jail even before I met him 3 years ago.My family and son from a previous relationship are glad I am doing this.They hated him and I listened,deserve better.His family,on my side and knew what he was doing to me.Called my lawyer and meeting up with him on Monday afternoon.
Just be careful he doesn't try to hurt you while you're trying to leave. You sound like a smart decisive person.

Reactions: Jimi007

· Premium Member
18,236 Posts
He is living at a friend's house at the moment
I've studied criminal behavior for decades, and that's why I cautioned you, because it's very common for them to amp up the violence at the point you're trying to leave them. They don't let living in separate places stop them either. I'm hoping since he moved out that that means he is less likely to do that. But you really need to be on alert.

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am prepared,took a self defense class.
I've studied criminal behavior for decades, and that's why I cautioned you, because it's very common for them to amp up the violence at the point you're trying to leave them. They don't let living in separate places stop them either. I'm hoping since he moved out that that means he is less likely to do that. But you really need to be on alert.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts