Talk About Marriage banner
21 - 21 of 21 Posts
Probably pretty average, because although I'm somewhat intelligent, and have some other qualities, I'm not above average looks-wise, which tends to be the first thing people look at (no judgement, attraction is important). Nor am I the type who you will see sky diving or doing extreme sports or anything. I love my job teaching, but between that and my master's degree that I'm working towards, and my son who has special needs, a lot of my attention is taken already. When I was married, I was in a different field, wasn't studying, but was looking after my son still obviously so I guess that wasn't the case before my divorce. I love to cook for my family and friends, and like to write little notes to my partner to make them feel appreciated. Have always been affectionate, both in terms of sex and outside of the bedroom. I am a good communicator, generally, and dislike game playing, which I've been told is good. Need coffee in the morning to get going but once I have had that am generally pretty cheerful. Have a good relationship with my family and friends.
I don't think these things matter as much as you think...I'm also just average looks-wise, and could be considered boring maybe, but I don't think about that alot - I just try to be happy and be ME!! I don't want to attract anyone who won't see or want the REAL ME, so I never try to pretend anything about myself that I'm not!

I think you only need to put yourself out there more, be more sociable, find things you enjoy that get you out among other people...and then just be YOURSELF, and you will attract someone who wants YOU, and that's what's most important, I think!!

There are TONS of men who are available for you if you want them - you just need to get out there where they are and meet them!! Many of them feel the same way you do - are there any decent women who will love them? You can't despair and give up, you have to keep trying and keep your heart OPEN! :)

21 - 21 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.