Talk About Marriage banner

1141 - 1160 of 1202 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,480 Posts
Re: Fiancées tattoo.

Congratulations, Andy! So happy for you and your family!

·
Super Moderator
11,687 Posts

Grats, man!

·
Registered
6,117 Posts

Congrats Dad!

Best to Mom and Child

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,150

How is your girlfriend and baby,are they home yet.Did her mother or father or sisters show up.Have you learned to change a diaper yet.lol
Mom and baby are home and her sisters visited in the hospital.No sign of her parents and I haven't changed any diapers yet.Lol.

·
Registered
283 Posts

Mom and baby are home and her sisters visited in the hospital.No sign of her parents and I haven't changed any diapers yet.Lol.
Don't worry you will change plenty of them before long.It isn't too bad when it's your own baby.Good to see Ms sisters came over to see her,you should invite them to visit in your home immediately.Try including her parents as well,be the bigger man.

·
Registered
283 Posts

On the other thread you said someone told you that new babies poop doesn't stink but you disagree.lol.If you think it stinks now just wait a few weeks it will stink to high heaven.You get used to it eventually.lol.

·
Registered
283 Posts

We need an update Andy.How does being a father suit you.You said on another thread that your brother was visiting,how did that go.

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,154

We need an update Andy.How does being a father suit you.You said on another thread that your brother was visiting,how did that go.
I think you are the only person that still reads this thread.My brothers visit went great and as you guys in Ireland say we had a full and frank discussion and strong opinions were voiced on both sides.
I love being a dad and I have learned that I can actually be patient if necessary.

·
Registered
126 Posts

I think you are the only person that still reads this thread.My brothers visit went great and as you guys in Ireland say we had a full and frank discussion and strong opinions were voiced on both sides.

I love being a dad and I have learned that I can actually be patient if necessary.

Patience is good! How is the boy adjusting to being a big brother?

·
Registered
3,188 Posts

Baby girl born yesterday at seven am.Best birthday present ever.
Andy I never condesend to tell people how to raise thier children never

I only advise them the raise them to make a difference and to be natural leaders to stand up for the rights of others

Be well enjoy your new life it will never be the same

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,157

Patience is good! How is the boy adjusting to being a big brother?
The boy loves his baby sister and it is great to see him with her.He was with me and j in the car when her waters broke.(note to self, clean the car).I tried the old trick of buying him some presents and saying they were from the baby but he wasn't having it.He still took the presents though.lol.
I spent my entire life looking for something and I found it at seven am on March twenty ninth.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts

Wait till they start crawling... then climbing... then walking... and getting into everything. The poop gets bigger and stinker.

Potty training... mostly done on my end. Can't wait till that is OVER.

But babies grow into kids very very quickly. Arms and legs get longer... :(

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,159

Andy I never condesend to tell people how to raise thier children never

I only advise them the raise them to make a difference and to be natural leaders to stand up for the rights of others

Be well enjoy your new life it will never be the same

Thank you for the advice and I will do my best.

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,160

Wait till they start crawling... then climbing... then walking... and getting into everything. The poop gets bigger and stinker.

Potty training... mostly done on my end. Can't wait till that is OVER.

But babies grow into kids very very quickly. Arms and legs get longer... :(
My attempts at changing her diaper didn't work out so well and I have been threatened with dismissal from that job.But I have a backup plan and I pay the boy to do it when J isn't here.lol.
She has the same traits that I apparently had when I was a baby in that she never cries.My brother told me it used to freak him out when I was a baby and sometimes he would play music really loud just to see if I would react.
I can't wait for when she is old enough to talk and walk.

1141 - 1160 of 1202 Posts