Talk About Marriage banner

1101 - 1120 of 1202 Posts

·
Registered
4,273 Posts
Re: Fiancées tattoo.

That's a good idea about the pa,I will ask her about it.I had to go to Ireland yesterday and It pissed me off but I will be back tomorrow.An aunt of mine died about a year ago and she left me her farm and house.I don't want it,she had plenty of relatives in Ireland but she didn't get along with any of them.I let her stay in my apt in NY for about three months when her husband died and she told me she wouldn't forget me in her will,I thought she was Joking.I sold the property and am sharing the proceeds between all the relatives but I had to personally sign a **** load of papers.Some of them are unhappy because everyone is getting an equal share but **** em.I just want to go home but I'm in Dublin for the night.
When I bought my house originally I knocked it down and then built a four storey place with two levels underground.We have had a room decorated for the boy and we will get a room converted into a nursery soon.If she wants to start renovating I have no problem and I will give her free reign to do whatever she wants.If she does one room at a time it will take her forever to get finished and that suits me fine.
When I say go away whenever I want I really only mean day trips or weekends,the boy is still in school and I won't disrupt his education.
Lord, I hope you're capable of being subtle! Just asking "Honey, you want to take over the work a Personal Assistant would do for me?" could work or it could go over like a lead balloon. You might want to subtly ask for her help, sort of ease her into the running of the household and organizing your personal lives.

·
Banned
1,459 Posts

"But I do want her to be around and I want to be able to head off for the day whenever we feel like it" - you do realize that this is not a reality for most people, right? I don't know, your view on life seems so removed from reality to me, and I'm not sitting somewhere in a third world country but rather in the middle of central europe.
Unnecessarily inflammatory and not even accurate.

What's your agenda here, new poster?

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,103

Lord, I hope you're capable of being subtle! Just asking "Honey, you want to take over the work a Personal Assistant would do for me?" could work or it could go over like a lead balloon. You might want to subtly ask for her help, sort of ease her into the running of the household and organizing your personal lives.
You got me laughing just now and I needed a laugh.I'm still in Ireland,my flight home was cancelled due to the weather so I have another night in Dublin.Normally I would love this but not at the moment.I have given some thought to what you said about renovations and I told J on the phone that I've seen some beautifully decorated rooms in my family's houses and in the hotel I'm staying in and I think it's time to redecorate at home.I just know she will have dozens of catalogs and brochures when I get home.If I suggest hiring an interior designer it will be like a red rag to a bull.lol.I would love to have J with me in Dublin with St Patrick's day on Friday but maybe next year.

·
Registered
4,273 Posts

Huh, I thought actual Irishmen didn't really do St Patrick's Day. At least, not like we do in the U.S. where St Paddy's Day is an excuse to pinch your friends and do the many radio station sponsored pub crawls. Ah, St. Patrick's. The one day a year drinking at 7 am is not only acceptable, but encouraged. :)

So sorry your flight got canceled. I know it must be making you batty to be separated from J while she's so close to delivering. Since babies come when they damn well please and all.

Has J started "nesting"? Some women just clean. Others tear the whole house apart and purge, scrub, and insist even small nothing repairs be made RIGHT NOW at 3 am! With the girls, I cleaned everything within an inch of it's life and did some minor repairs myself (because my ex sucked) for about a week before I went into labor. With my son, I suddenly became obsessed with laundry and organization.

If you gave J the idea she could/should renovate and she's nesting...whoo boy! I hope some of your favorite walls haven't been knocked down and moved by the time you get home. My friend's mom was "nesting" while carrying her and, at 8 months pregnant, got inspired to plant about 200 baby pine trees on their property. As far as I know, those trees are still standing. When she was pregnant with my friend's sister, she randomly decided to knock down the dining room wall with a mallet one afternoon. I moved a 50 gallon fish tank and repaired my stairs as well as a leak and the resulting ceiling damage while pregnant with DD #2. Pregnant women are forces of nature.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,105

Huh, I thought actual Irishmen didn't really do St Patrick's Day. At least, not like we do in the U.S. where St Paddy's Day is an excuse to pinch your friends and do the many radio station sponsored pub crawls. Ah, St. Patrick's. The one day a year drinking at 7 am is not only acceptable, but encouraged. :)

So sorry your flight got canceled. I know it must be making you batty to be separated from J while she's so close to delivering. Since babies come when they damn well please and all.

Has J started "nesting"? Some women just clean. Others tear the whole house apart and purge, scrub, and insist even small nothing repairs be made RIGHT NOW at 3 am! With the girls, I cleaned everything within an inch of it's life and did some minor repairs myself (because my ex sucked) for about a week before I went into labor. With my son, I suddenly became obsessed with laundry and organization.

If you gave J the idea she could/should renovate and she's nesting...whoo boy! I hope some of your favorite walls haven't been knocked down and moved by the time you get home. My friend's mom was "nesting" while carrying her and, at 8 months pregnant, got inspired to plant about 200 baby pine trees on their property. As far as I know, those trees are still standing. When she was pregnant with my friend's sister, she randomly decided to knock down the dining room wall with a mallet one afternoon. I moved a 50 gallon fish tank and repaired my stairs as well as a leak and the resulting ceiling damage while pregnant with DD #2. Pregnant women are forces of nature.
I am only an honorary Irishman due to my mothers sisters marrying Irish men and carrying on their tradition of big families.I have so many cousins that I don't know half of them but most of them have stayed in my apt in NY at one time or another.I am in the air right now so I will be home early today.
You seem to love yanking my chain about things lol but I suppose I ask for it.I spoke to J earlier and she has started making big plans for decorating the house.I hope I haven't released a monster lol.Some parts of my house have never even been painted so it's about time it was done if we are going to be living there as a family.

·
Registered
4,273 Posts

I am only an honorary Irishman due to my mothers sisters marrying Irish men and carrying on their tradition of big families.I have so many cousins that I don't know half of them but most of them have stayed in my apt in NY at one time or another.I am in the air right now so I will be home early today.
You seem to love yanking my chain about things lol but I suppose I ask for it.I spoke to J earlier and she has started making big plans for decorating the house.I hope I haven't released a monster lol.Some parts of my house have never even been painted so it's about time it was done if we are going to be living there as a family.
I am not yanking your chain, my friend! I am sharing wisdom and life experience! >:)

Seriously, though, if there are rooms that need finished or redecorated and J finishes them it may make her feel more a vested partner than guest.

I can't even wrap my mind around having the financial means and leaving entire rooms unpainted, undecorated, and/or unused. Men really are bears with furniture.

·
Registered
283 Posts

Just how big is your house!

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,109 (Edited)

I am not yanking your chain, my friend! I am sharing wisdom and life experience! >:)

Seriously, though, if there are rooms that need finished or redecorated and J finishes them it may make her feel more a vested partner than guest.

I can't even wrap my mind around having the financial means and leaving entire rooms unpainted, undecorated, and/or unused. Men really are bears with furniture.
The house was designed in Germany by a group of architects,engineers,electronic designers and manufacturers as a futuristic "smart house".Nobody thought it would ever be built.I had signed my second five year deal and was in the headquarters of the manufacturing company when I got talking to some of their guys and seen the model.I was smitten and wanted it for myself but the cost would have been scary,we got it designated as a "research project" which it was because some of the gadgets hadn't even been produced at that stage and that gave me some big tax breaks.It is basically a concrete box sunk in the ground that's flood proof,fairly earthquake proof and absolutely everything can be controlled remotely from an iPad or iPhone.Every light,fan,window,appliance etc can be controlled.The guy who designed the smart part unfortunately passed over before it was complete but he gave me a piece of advice one day that I have never forgotten.He had bought a Bugatti veyron car and paid over two million euro for it.I asked him why he bought it and he said "I will be a long time dead"He wasn't sick at the time but he died less than a year later and I never forgot what he said to me.My own favourite answer when someone asks why I bought something they consider outrageous is "this is not a dress rehearsal,this is life".
Now to really annoy you.The house is twenty two thousand square feet and two floors have never been decorated or furnished.The type of finish on the underground walls was very innovative at the time and took months before it could be painted so I just use the pool on the lowest level during the winter and I have left the rest.
I did ask you would you think about moving in a few months ago remember.lol.

·
Registered
4,273 Posts

The house was designed in Germany by a group of architects,engineers,electronic designers and manufacturers as a futuristic "smart house".Nobody thought it would ever be built.I had signed my second five year deal and was in the headquarters of the manufacturing company when I got talking to some of their guys and seen the model.I was smitten and wanted it for myself but the cost would have been scary,we got it designated as a "research project" which it was because some of the gadgets hadn't even been produced at that stage and that gave me some big tax breaks.It is basically a concrete box sunk in the ground that's flood proof,fairly earthquake proof and absolutely everything can be controlled remotely from an iPad or iPhone.Every light,fan,window,appliance etc can be controlled.The guy who designed the smart part unfortunately passed over before it was complete but he gave me a piece of advice one day that I have never forgotten.He had bought a Bugatti veyron car and paid over two million euro for it.I asked him why he bought it and he said "I will be a long time dead"He wasn't sick at the time but he died less than a year later and I never forgot what he said to me.My own favourite answer when someone asks why I bought something they consider outrageous is "this is not a dress rehearsal,this is life".
Now to really annoy you.The house is twenty two thousand square feet and two floors have never been decorated or furnished.The type of finish on the underground walls was very innovative at the time and took months before it could be painted so I just use the pool on the lowest level during the winter and I have left the rest.
I did ask you would you think about moving in a few months ago remember.lol.
Dude, I just got excited! I love architecture. I am not formally educated and I am not an architect groupie, but I know what I like and become ridiculously emotional. I actually cried a bit the last time I watched a documentary on Moroccan design. So freaking beautiful!

I am a huge fan of cement construction and I've seen some TV shows and Youtube vids featuring homes designed partially underground, so I have an idea what you're talking about. In floor heating? Thermal? Solar? Security? Fire suppression? Can everything be operated manually in case of a hardware or software malfunction? OMG, man, details!!!

When I was a kid my parents went to Grandma and Grandpa's house every weekend and every holiday. The house was small and my grandparents had 6 children. Once their kids were grown and married, it was impossible to host everyone and us grandkids on the top floor, so we got kicked down to the basement to amuse ourselves. It was all unfinished cement without clutter. All we had to do was avoid the water heater and furnace on one end and the washer/dryer area on the other. Since winter here gets so cold, we would go down there with our bikes and skateboards and rollerblades, and as much soda as we could get our hands on. Many happy times.

You should totally design an area for the kids to play. A colorful and fun space where they don't have to worry about running into or damaging anything and can really cut loose. Also, buy drums. All kids get at least 1 set of drums. It's a rule.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts

My brothers finished his basement. I think it is the highlight of an impressive house (although not nearly 22,000 feet). It has high ceilings and a huge open area. He put in a subfloor and hardwood floor, finished drywall walls and ceilings. He also invested heavily in electrical wiring and in ceiling lighting. It was a pre-teen then teen dream come true complete with pool table, foze ball, gaming center, and movie posters and now is an adult theme world.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,112 (Edited)

Dude, I just got excited! I love architecture. I am not formally educated and I am not an architect groupie, but I know what I like and become ridiculously emotional. I actually cried a bit the last time I watched a documentary on Moroccan design. So freaking beautiful!

I am a huge fan of cement construction and I've seen some TV shows and Youtube vids featuring homes designed partially underground, so I have an idea what you're talking about. In floor heating? Thermal? Solar? Security? Fire suppression? Can everything be operated manually in case of a hardware or software malfunction? OMG, man, details!!!

When I was a kid my parents went to Grandma and Grandpa's house every weekend and every holiday. The house was small and my grandparents had 6 children. Once their kids were grown and married, it was impossible to host everyone and us grandkids on the top floor, so we got kicked down to the basement to amuse ourselves. It was all unfinished cement without clutter. All we had to do was avoid the water heater and furnace on one end and the washer/dryer area on the other. Since winter here gets so cold, we would go down there with our bikes and skateboards and rollerblades, and as much soda as we could get our hands on. Many happy times.

You should totally design an area for the kids to play. A colorful and fun space where they don't have to worry about running into or damaging anything and can really cut loose. Also, buy drums. All kids get at least 1 set of drums. It's a rule.
The heating and cooling system is electrical,geothermal and solar.All the heating is underfloor and the cooling is wall mounted.Every window and door has a shutter that can be dropped in seconds making the house a fortress,there is an addressable fire alarm system that monitors every four seconds and an addressable emergency lighting system that is self test. My office has a halon gas system that seals the room and extinguishes fire within seconds.As for drums lol.There is a recording studio in the basement.The house was designed as a single mans wet dream and has everything you could think of,bar,pool table,pinball,two swimming pools,basketball court,gym and lots more.The concrete used in the underground section is virtually unpenetrateable once it hardens fully but this takes over a year and I never got around to painting the walls.Js son loves exploring and the only place he can't go alone is the pool area downstairs.The outdoor pool is also off limits but it's empty at the moment anyway.
When I came home yesterday J had allready picked up a **** load of interior decorating catalogs and magazines and she has big plans and I couldn't be happier,I told her my office is off limits otherwise she can do whatever she wants.
This really was a great idea of yours and I am very grateful to you.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,113

My brothers finished his basement. I think it is the highlight of an impressive house (although not nearly 22,000 feet). It has high ceilings and a huge open area. He put in a subfloor and hardwood floor, finished drywall walls and ceilings. He also invested heavily in electrical wiring and in ceiling lighting. It was a pre-teen then teen dream come true complete with pool table, foze ball, gaming center, and movie posters and now is an adult theme world.
It sounds impressive for sure.From my apprentice days the only thing I would disagree with is ceiling mounted lights.I prefer recessed where possible but each to his own.

·
Registered
283 Posts

The heating and cooling system is electrical,geothermal and solar.All the heating is underfloor and the cooling is wall mounted.Every window and door has a shutter that can be dropped in seconds making the house a fortress,there is an addressable fire alarm system that monitors every four seconds and an addressable emergency lighting system that is self test. My office has a halon gas system that seals the room and extinguishes fire within seconds.As for drums lol.There is a recording studio in the basement.The house was designed as a single mans wet dream and has everything you could think of,bar,pool table,pinball,two swimming pools,basketball court,gym and lots more.The concrete used in the underground section is virtually unpenetrateable once it hardens fully but this takes over a year and I never got around to painting the walls.Js son loves exploring and the only place he can't go alone is the pool area downstairs.The outdoor pool is also off limits but it's empty at the moment anyway.
When I came home yesterday J had allready picked up a **** load of interior decorating catalogs and magazines and she has big plans and I couldn't be happier,I told her my office is off limits otherwise she can do whatever she wants.
Your house sounds great it must have cost a fortune.I seen one of these smart houses on TV but it was coming in at twelve million pounds,it was massive true enough.Why do you have two pools would one not be enough.The concrete you are talking about has dry ice pumped into it to slow down the setting,it is used for building dams in hot climates.

·
Registered
4,273 Posts

The heating and cooling system is electrical,geothermal and solar.All the heating is underfloor and the cooling is wall mounted.Every window and door has a shutter that can be dropped in seconds making the house a fortress,there is an addressable fire alarm system that monitors every four seconds and my office has a halon gas system that seals the room and extinguishes fire within seconds.As for drums lol.There is a recording studio in the basement.The house was designed as a single mans wet dream and has everything you could think of,bar,pool table,pinball,two swimming pools,basketball court,gym and lots more.The concrete used in the underground section is virtually unpenetrateable once it hardens fully but this takes over a year and I never got around to painting the walls.Js son loves exploring and the only place he can't go alone is the pool area downstairs.The outdoor pool is also off limits but it's empty at the moment anyway.
Having a soundproofed room the kids can drum in is cheating! 90% of the fun is driving the parents crazy.

Have you made sure the pool areas are childproofed yet? Pro Tip: Kids are clever. If a kid wants into the pool bad enough, it'll eventually happen. Other than proper security around pools I think teaching kids to swim as infants/toddlers is an important safety measure.

You have space and money. Have you or J thought about her having a true home business? If a separated entrance exists or can be created, she could reno a space into anything from a fitness studio to an office. She could return to university for a degree in absolutely anything. She could use her current skills or a new degree to run a business from home and fill her own need to work while not having to be away from the kids or you. Even if the location isn't great, much can be handled remotely and clients tend to be willing to travel a bit for a quality service or product. J is in a very rare and precious position. She could take some time, weigh her options, and do almost anything with her life. You just have to inspire her to start thinking about possibilities she wouldn't have considered before.

I'm happy an idea of mine helped. I'll keep tossing ideas and see what sticks. :grin2:

Wow... While I was typing I got a call from my oldest. DD1 is planning a small courthouse wedding ceremony in July. We're white. The man she is planning to marry is black and has 3 children with his ex partner of 9 years. ExH is NOT happy. DD informed him she doesn't want him at the wedding. Apparently, exH's head has exploded and there is Drama.

This young man DD wants to marry is a good man from what I know of him. He pays child support and is involved with his children. He treats my daughter well. He's smart. He has common sense. He is honest and reasonable with a good sense of humor. I'd be happy to have him as SIL.

Your baby girl is about to be born and mine is about to marry. Wow.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,116

Having a soundproofed room the kids can drum in is cheating! 90% of the fun is driving the parents crazy.

Have you made sure the pool areas are childproofed yet? Pro Tip: Kids are clever. If a kid wants into the pool bad enough, it'll eventually happen. Other than proper security around pools I think teaching kids to swim as infants/toddlers is an important safety measure.

You have space and money. Have you or J thought about her having a true home business? If a separated entrance exists or can be created, she could reno a space into anything from a fitness studio to an office. She could return to university for a degree in absolutely anything. She could use her current skills or a new degree to run a business from home and fill her own need to work while not having to be away from the kids or you. Even if the location isn't great, much can be handled remotely and clients tend to be willing to travel a bit for a quality service or product. J is in a very rare and precious position. She could take some time, weigh her options, and do almost anything with her life. You just have to inspire her to start thinking about possibilities she wouldn't have considered before.

I'm happy an idea of mine helped. I'll keep tossing ideas and see what sticks. :grin2:

Wow... While I was typing I got a call from my oldest. DD1 is planning a small courthouse wedding ceremony in July. We're white. The man she is planning to marry is black and has 3 children with his ex partner of 9 years. ExH is NOT happy. DD informed him she doesn't want him at the wedding. Apparently, exH's head has exploded and there is Drama.

This young man DD wants to marry is a good man from what I know of him. He pays child support and is involved with his children. He treats my daughter well. He's smart. He has common sense. He is honest and reasonable with a good sense of humor. I'd be happy to have him as SIL.

Your baby girl is about to be born and mine is about to marry. Wow.
It would be impossible for the boy to get into the pool area unless me or J is there.I have a fingerprint door locking system on the door and the heat saving cover will not roll back without a code being typed in.The only two people who can open it are me and J.I'm not going to suggest anything else as regards working from home,at least for a while.It was hard enough to make her believe that the decorating is her idea,I'm not going to push my luck.She has downloaded an app that lets her take photos of a room and then compare different colours and finishes and if she does the whole house it should keep her busy for at least two years and then we can start again lol.
Your daughter is very brave taking on a new husband with three kids.I wish her and her husband to be nothing but the best.J has one son and I was supposed to adopt him when we were married,the boy's father has never even seen him,he disappeared when J was pregnant.I honestly cannot understand any man abandoning his child,this is a part of you and you can't run away from yourself.If we do get married I would be proud to adopt him and he will always be my daughters half brother anyway.
You have drums on the brain btw.I will tell you a funny story.My gay friend Ally was with me at a motley crue gig and we got backstage.Tommy lee took a shine to her and signed two drumsticks that he had used that night.If he knew she was gay he wouldn't have bothered.She gave them to me to look after and I gave one of them to a girl that I took a shine to but I made sure she wasn't gay lol.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,117

Your house sounds great it must have cost a fortune.I seen one of these smart houses on TV but it was coming in at twelve million pounds,it was massive true enough.Why do you have two pools would one not be enough.The concrete you are talking about has dry ice pumped into it to slow down the setting,it is used for building dams in hot climates.
Are you still stalking me dude.You don't comment on anything other than my thread,are you really so enthralled with my story.I have two pools because I want two ****ing pools and if I want another one I will build it.You want to know how much my house cost,try minding your own business instead.

·
Registered
4,273 Posts

It would be impossible for the boy to get into the pool area unless me or J is there.I have a fingerprint door locking system on the door and the heat saving cover will not roll back without a code being typed in.The only two people who can open it are me and J.I'm not going to suggest anything else as regards working from home,at least for a while.It was hard enough to make her believe that the decorating is her idea,I'm not going to push my luck.She has downloaded an app that lets her take photos of a room and then compare different colours and finishes and if she does the whole house it should keep her busy for at least two years and then we can start again lol.
Your daughter is very brave taking on a new husband with three kids.I wish her and her husband to be nothing but the best.J has one son and I was supposed to adopt him when we were married,the boy's father has never even seen him,he disappeared when J was pregnant.I honestly cannot understand any man abandoning his child,this is a part of you and you can't run away from yourself.If we do get married I would be proud to adopt him and he will always be my daughters half brother anyway.
You have drums on the brain btw.I will tell you a funny story.My gay friend Ally was with me at a motley crue gig and we got backstage.Tommy lee took a shine to her and signed two drumsticks that he had used that night.If he knew she was gay he wouldn't have bothered.She gave them to me to look after and I gave one of them to a girl that I took a shine to but I made sure she wasn't gay lol.
Awesome safety!

A smart man knows when to shut the hell up. Biding your time while J is busy with the baby and renovating/decorating is probably best. Plenty of time to bring it up later if you need to. For all we know, J's whole way of thinking about the subject will change.

ExH had two children by two different women before we met. I didn't know until after I was pregnant with DD#1. He hasn't been involved at all with either of them and owes over $200,000 in child support. He had the girls with me during our disaster of a marriage. He's never paid support and went a bit over a decade without seeing them. He has a son and daughter with his new wife. Those kids have been in foster care since about a year and a half ago. Apparently, he and his wife were found guilty of felony child neglect due to their failure to supervise the children and clean the house.

DD#1 moved down to SC to go to a training program while living with her paternal grandparents. She stayed on through her grandfathers cancer and passing, but her relationship with her father is strained, to say the least. A plethora of reasons as to why ranging from domestic violence to his failure to keep a job.

Here's to DH, who stepped in and raised two little girls who needed a decent father.

DD is 23. Her intended is 32. She's known since she was 17 that she has a hormone imbalance that makes conceiving a child difficult. He's actually extra perfect for her because he already has children. They want to try to have a child together, but if it doesn't happen he won't be missing out on fatherhood and she will be able to be a step-mother and friend to his kids.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,119 (Edited)

Awesome safety!

A smart man knows when to shut the hell up. Biding your time while J is busy with the baby and renovating/decorating is probably best. Plenty of time to bring it up later if you need to. For all we know, J's whole way of thinking about the subject will change.

ExH had two children by two different women before we met. I didn't know until after I was pregnant with DD#1. He hasn't been involved at all with either of them and owes over $200,000 in child support. He had the girls with me during our disaster of a marriage. He's never paid support and went a bit over a decade without seeing them. He has a son and daughter with his new wife. Those kids have been in foster care since about a year and a half ago. Apparently, he and his wife were found guilty of felony child neglect due to their failure to supervise the children and clean the house.

DD#1 moved down to SC to go to a training program while living with her paternal grandparents. She stayed on through her grandfathers cancer and passing, but her relationship with her father is strained, to say the least. A plethora of reasons as to why ranging from domestic violence to his failure to keep a job.

Here's to DH, who stepped in and raised two little girls who needed a decent father.

DD is 23. Her intended is 32. She's known since she was 17 that she has a hormone imbalance that makes conceiving a child difficult. He's actually extra perfect for her because he already has children. They want to try to have a child together, but if it doesn't happen he won't be missing out on fatherhood and she will be able to be a step-mother and friend to his kids.
Well it sounds like your daughter has a ready made family and her fiancé seems to be a stand up guy.My mother had some sort of health problem and when she had my brother she was told she would find it impossible to conceive again.Sixteen years later I arrived and it was touch and go if I would survive.I was one of twins and my sister didn't make it.My brother and I are complete opposites and we haven't spoken in almost nine months and that suits me fine.Your husband deserves all the respect in the world and from your writing about him I can tell you love him deeply.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts

I have two pools because I want two ****ing pools and if I want another one I will build it.You want to know how much my house cost,try minding your own business instead.
Hey... just for fun, can you build me a pool? I'll let you use it when you are over on this side of the pond. :) I'd want the security as well for safety reasons.

1101 - 1120 of 1202 Posts