Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
561 - 580 of 1202 Posts

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Re: Fiancées tattoo.

I would like some people's opinions on this.My ex has returned all the extra money I paid her when I bought her business.I was walking my neighbours dog today and when I came back to where I was parked my ex was parked beside my car.When I appeared she drove away but there was an envelope on my windscreen and there was a cheque for all the money I paid her above the valuation of her business.She had enclosed a note that said she is not a gold digger and just wanted what the business was worth and no more.
I did pay her more than I could have but I didn't want her and her son to be strapped for money.I kept her sisters on in the gym and offered her the managers job but she turned it down.
I will admit this has me baffled because I had myself convinced she had been after my money for months and now this.
She also said in her note that we need to talk and it is not just about the two of us any more.
I am getting a bad feeling about this.
Deposit the money and forget the talk.

It's called manipulation.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts

I would like some people's opinions on this.My ex has returned all the extra money I paid her when I bought her business.I was walking my neighbours dog today and when I came back to where I was parked my ex was parked beside my car.When I appeared she drove away but there was an envelope on my windscreen and there was a cheque for all the money I paid her above the valuation of her business.She had enclosed a note that said she is not a gold digger and just wanted what the business was worth and no more.
I did pay her more than I could have but I didn't want her and her son to be strapped for money.I kept her sisters on in the gym and offered her the managers job but she turned it down.
I will admit this has me baffled because I had myself convinced she had been after my money for months and now this.
She also said in her note that we need to talk and it is not just about the two of us any more.
Of course, she's not a gold digger when it comes to chump change. That's why she said she wanted someone to take care of her.
If she's pregnant, you are screwed.

·
Registered
6,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #563

Of course, she's not a gold digger when it comes to chump change. That's why she said she wanted someone to take care of her.
If she's pregnant, you are screwed.
It wasn't chump change I can tell you.She could have lived off it for a few years.

·
Banned
6,261 Posts

Jeez. All these people are going to pump you up. If you think she might be pregnant , hear her out.

Yes everyone will tell you to get a paternity test.

·
Registered
126 Posts

So she's after your money enough to get you to buy out her business.. But now that she has a new card in her pocket, she's wanting to get on your good side. She must know that your worth a lot of money. Have you ever mentioned to her in the past your thoughts on woman with the man just for the money? Women remember everything! (Well, everything they deem important.) and she will be trying to get onto your good side. Interested to what this news will be.

·
Registered
6,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #569

I meant chump change compared to what you are worth. If she wasn't after your money, why did she accept you buying her business at all?
She would have lost the business anyway.She owed too much money and needed to borrow to improve her equipment.This is not the same type of equipment that you would have in a home gym,it is hugely expensive.

·
Registered
6,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #573 (Edited)

So she's after your money enough to get you to buy out her business.. But now that she has a new card in her pocket, she's wanting to get on your good side. She must know that your worth a lot of money. Have you ever mentioned to her in the past your thoughts on woman with the man just for the money? Women remember everything! (Well, everything they deem important.) and she will be trying to get onto your good side. Interested to what this news will be.
The company I do most of my business with is in Germany.They were involved in a tax investigation last year and all their financial records became public knowledge including their payments to me.There was a few journalists following this story and one of them figured out that a company in the US had been paid a lot of money by a German manufacturing company and of course my name was mentioned.It never went any further because my tax affairs are in order but up until then a lot of local people thought I was just living off a trust fund and even my ex didn't really know how much I made.
She never mentioned this and I only discussed it with my accountant and lawyers.They knew I was tax compliant but could do nothing about my name appearing in the financial papers and Internet.It was all over in a few days because there was no story really but I'm wondering who else has seen this and knows how much I was paid.
I don't remember ever discussing gold diggers with my ex,she always paid her own way and I never felt she was with me for my money.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts

She better not be pregnant... you maybe screwed big time. That kind of "we need to talk" thing is "uh oh". Or SHE could have just talked to you right there and then. When things are going south, its common for someone to get pregnant... :(

I remember it like it was yesterday when my wife sent me a text "I love you. We need to talk. when you coming home?"
I was in a business meeting with a friend, I tossed my phone on the table and told him "Uh oh. Looks like I'm gonna be a dad" An hour later, confirmed. But I have that memory as happiness.

Good luck Andy.

·
Registered
6,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #575

When was the last time you and her hooked up?
We last had sex on the eight of July.The original plan was for her to go off the pill three months before the original wedding date but when we started having problems I assumed she had kept taking it.
I know what assume means,make an ass of u and me.

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts

We last had sex on the eight of July.The original plan was for her to go off the pill three months before the original wedding date but when we started having problems I assumed she had kept taking it.

·
Registered
670 Posts

Glad to hear things were no nc but I see there are recent developments.
The timing is dead on for pregnancy.
I do hope she's not so you can finally move on....a baby sort of will throw a wrench in things.
Hopefully she's not and it's about something else all together.
If she is you have issues already as she has started playing games. Instead of telling you right then and there she chose to wait and keep you dangling.
Not good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19,438 Posts

And she's just discovering she's pregnant now? Three and a half months later? That is odd. Most women would know they are knocked up way before that. I wonder if she got impregnated by some other guy and is trying to make you Mr. Cuckoo? Be careful.

·
Registered
6,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #579

And she's just discovering she's pregnant now? Three and a half months later? That is odd. Most women would know they are knocked up way before that. I wonder if she got impregnated by some other guy and is trying to make you Mr. Cuckoo? Be careful.
It's two and a half months.I am already trying to find out about dna testing of a baby in the womb,it appears it can be done.

·
Registered
6,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #580

Glad to hear things were no nc but I see there are recent developments.
The timing is dead on for pregnancy.
I do hope she's not so you can finally move on....a baby sort of will throw a wrench in things.
Hopefully she's not and it's about something else all together.
If she is you have issues already as she has started playing games. Instead of telling you right then and there she chose to wait and keep you dangling.
Not good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We have had no contact for ten weeks and I had her blocked everywhere.Even when I bought her business I never had any personal contact with her.I will have to call her tomorrow and see what the story is but I can guess what's coming.
If she is over ten weeks pregnant then I am fairly sure it is mine because she was not cheating on me nor me on her.

561 - 580 of 1202 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.