Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really don't know how much longer I can stand to do this, all day long after my husband get home from work, he gets on the damn computer with the friend he invited to live here and spends no time with me or his son! today I went to my moms, I left my key by accident, but he was here and so was his friend I stood at the door for 5 minutes ringing the door bell, I know the friend heard me, he as just to lazy to get up...I beat on our bedroom window and all hell broke lose between my husband and I, I want to leave, I feel like leaving! Im irriated, im tired of having no privacy in my own house.....my son is sleeping with us in our room because he gave his room to his "so called mooching buddy"! I cant take this arguing and being blown off everytime I "bring up" that the friend being here Is bull****....im just freaking so sick of it! :mad: :mad::mad::mad: If he loved me he would listen, if he cared he would MAKE some time for us and since he has time to play world of warcraft all night, he could def be spending time with us........

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well as of now no, I am a stay at home mom, but I could easily get one....im really thinking I should just do and see if he takes it as an "eye opener"

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Build up yourself before doing it but he sounds like a selfish loser at the extreme least.
I have been, every argument I say im going to go to leave, and he says very bluntly "bye" we have a small child together and I don't want to put him in a broken family...he says if I leave not to come back...I love him and don't want a divorce, but what do I do??

·
Registered
675 Posts
I have been, every argument I say im going to go to leave, and he says very bluntly "bye" we have a small child together and I don't want to put him in a broken family...he says if I leave not to come back...I love him and don't want a divorce, but what do I do??
Your family is already broken, it is broken because he is doing this to your family.

·
Registered
589 Posts

Doesn't sound like you have much of a choice. In fact it almost sounds like he wants you to leave.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Its such a sticky situation, this marriage means so much to me, and so does my husband, but I cant even bring up the "him spending time with me and our son" without it starting an argument and him saying i'm "overreacting" What does one do in a situation such as this? throwing in the towel is much to easy...it wouldent be a life time commitment if it wsnt hard, but this has me wondering....im doing my part as his wife..i just wish he would do his as my husband

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE=happysnappy;1395507]WOW can be very addictive.[/QUOTE]

Oh trust me I know all to well, in fact he want me to start playing with him again, and he gets mad that I don't...I tell him I cant play that game with a little one running around, he needs me...I don't want to get sucked up into it again

:iagree:

·
Administrator
45,121 Posts
The only way you will save this marriage is to leave. He has to understand that you are indeed willing to end the marriage if he does not tell his friend to leave and put you and your child first.

Right now he does not believe you will leave. You depend on him for your financial support. You gripe at him for this, that and the other. then you say you will leave if he does not do what you want. His response is to tell you bye.

He does not believe you will leave. He thinks you love him too much to do that so he can walk all over you.

If you stay right now, things will continue as they are and even get worse.

Are you willing to save your marriage and do the hard things you have to?

Or are you going to just sit there and let him walk over you till you have no self respect left?

AS someone else has said.. he has already broken your marriage. You need to fine a way to get his attention and get it quickly.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The only way you will save this marriage is to leave. He has to understand that you are indeed willing to end the marriage if he does not tell his friend to leave and put you and your child first.

Right now he does not believe you will leave. You depend on him for your financial support. You gripe at him for this, that and the other. then you say you will leave if he does not do what you want. His response is to tell you bye.

He does not believe you will leave. He thinks you love him too much to do that so he can walk all over you.

If you stay right now, things will continue as they are and even get worse.

Are you willing to save your marriage and do the hard things you have to?

Or are you going to just sit there and let him walk over you till you have no self respect left?

AS someone else has said.. he has already broken your marriage. You need to fine a way to get his attention and get it quickly.
Best advice I have ever gotten!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Take action then argue later. Get that friend out of your house now.Talk to the apartment manager and explain that he refuses to leave, that the stay was suppose to be temporary and he is not on the lease then call the police and let them know he is disturbing the peace. When they show up and your husband tries to send them away go crazy, let them know it's your home and he is making you uncomfortable and he needs to leave. They will make him leave. They aren't going to put you and the baby out. Now the argument that will follow between you and your husband is something you will definitely have to be prepared for whatever the case remain calm let him scream and yell about his "buddy" all he wants. If he wants to leave you over this guy you will know you had nothing with him to begin with.

Whatever you do though, do not and I will repeat do not leave your home. You let him leave before you do. It is your home you should not be walking out so the friend can stay. That's what they want anyway. Sometimes you have to make tidal waves to get results out of these men.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I'm angry at your husband right now and don't even know him. Do you know what he's really doing all day when you are at home? I ask because it sounds like he doesn't value you, his family or your marriage whatsoever. He just cares about keeping his loser friend around and then basically encourages you to leave. Time for you to draw a line in the sand. Move out and file for custody, child support and alimony. That will get the attention of this sorry ass excuse for a husband/father.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.