Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you get put of this dark dark hole???? I'm a grown man yet I've cried like I never thought I could. My wife said last month we could work it out, but now she doesn't want to. She wants a SEPERATION! Last week I busted her texing a guy she met a work last month. She swears they never met. Only talking by tex about random stuff. I hate this bull called love. All I want is to get drunk, but then I beg her to love ne like an idiot!!!! What is the 180 thing all about?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Banned
19,355 Posts
How do you get put of this dark dark hole???? I'm a grown man yet I've cried like I never thought I could. My wife said last month we could work it out, but now she doesn't want to. She wants a SEPERATION! Last week I busted her texing a guy she met a work last month. She swears they never met. Only talking by tex about random stuff. I hate this bull called love. All I want is to get drunk, but then I beg her to love ne like an idiot!!!! What is the 180 thing all about?
Posted via Mobile Device
First, you need to understand how far she's gone.

Check cell records, text records, email, etc.

Place a voice-activated recorder under the seat of her car and 2 more in areas where she would otherwise expect privacy.

Come back and tell us what you find.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.