Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sherrie-
Wow...do I feel your pain. Mine just did the same thing. I've been married to him for 13 years. He just came out with that one. I don't know where to go from here. I feel so very sad and betrayed, too. I don't really know what to do now. I saw Donna's posting regarding her husband and the meds and wonder if that would work for your husband (??). Mine won't go to therapy, though. I've decided that I am going myself..don't know if it will help, but I need to do something. How about you - do you have the ability to do that?

I wonder if the birth is just overwhelming to him.?..lots more responsibility, lots more required from him...etc? I know that doesn't make any sense whatsoever...as you are the one giving birth....men are just such a strange animal!!!! I am so happy for you in this time, and hope that he will come to his senses and just realize that he needs to put his "big-boy" boots on and be the support that you need. Please hang in there..and great luck on that beautiful little one!

Barb

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.