Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! My name is Amanda and I am looking for advice/ help. I have been married for 9 years and i think my husband is depressed or something. e is nonstop calling me names, ex: *****, ****, *******, ****er, fat ass, etc. Also telling to go jump off a bridge, fat ass, etc. He has done it so long I no longer let him know it still hurts. We have a 13 and a 5 yr old and he goes around cursing, screamig, flipping out constantly over the smallest of things. I cant move out, I have no job, no where to move out to anyway. I love him of course, bt when I tell him I think he is bipolar/ depressed he gets worse. He doesnt let up for anything or anyone. If we are in public, he will still curse, yell loud, insult me, throw things. he just doesnt care who sees him, much less the fact that his family is with him. I just need to know what to do. I know I need to leave, but how? Thank you in advance for serious replies only...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.