Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you watch reality tv? If so, do you have a favorite? I find most of them to be quite ridiculous, but can't help but watch anyway. :D

I enjoy:

"Here comes honey boo boo"
"Bayou Billionaires"
"Rehab" with Dr. Drew.

·
Premium Member
6,626 Posts
Reality TV is an oxi-moron. Just network against network trying to outdo each other in base "entertainment". We don't watch any of them. No offence, I think they are all crap.

·
Banned
0 Posts
There was a Tunisian reality show that followed a famous ambulant vendor. Pretty heart warming.
He managed to get his children through high school and even sent one of them to study abroad only by selling crackers and candy in metro stations. Not the typical reality show, though. Just a cinema student following him with a camera for three months.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Reality TV is an oxi-moron. Just network against network trying to outdo each other in base "entertainment". We don't watch any of them. No offence, I think they are all crap.
Well this is more geared towards people who do watch it..but thanks for the input.

·
Premium Member
4,034 Posts
My wife likes those dancing shows like So you think you can dance or dancing with stars so by proxy i get to watch sometimes my 8 yoa daughter likes Honey boo-boo I like Son of Anarchry as my reality show

·
Premium Member
6,626 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I like Pawn Stars, Intervention, Cops, Jail, and Duck Dynasty isn't bad.

My wife used to like Mob Wives. Now she watches that Honey Boo Boo show, (thats just weird) The Little Couple, Hoarding, and Couples Therapy.

Most of those shows are so silly, but its all in fun and entertainment.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
I don't make a habit of any of them, but have watched the occasional American Pickers, Oddities, Parking Wars and a few others. I worked in Manhattan for a time and was bummed to find out about Oddities only after that job ended and I moved back home. I would have stopped in to check out the store had I known. That same Manhattan job took me past another reality show venue twice a day - Carlos Bakery in Hoboken - the setting for "Cake Boss."

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Bridezillas. I find histrionic narcissists enormously entertaining.
I've watched a few episodes of Bridezillas. I keep yelling at the screen 'don't do it - don't marry her' but they never listen :p

I love Deadliest Catch.

I use HoneyBooBoo to threaten my husband. "If you don't (_______) I'm going to watch HoneyBooBoo." It almost always works :D

I watch Hoarders and Hoarding. They inspire me to clean my house.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
I've watched a few episodes of Bridezillas. I keep yelling at the screen 'don't do it - don't marry her' but they never listen :p

I love Deadliest Catch.

I use HoneyBooBoo to threaten my husband. "If you don't (_______) I'm going to watch HoneyBooBoo." It almost always works :D

I watch Hoarders and Hoarding. They inspire me to clean my house.
I always wait for someone to haul off and punch a bride in the face just as hard as they can..

·
Premium Member
17,835 Posts
Bar Rescue
Shark Tank

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.