Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning my husband hugged me goodbye, and I thought his hug was out of kindness to make up for me crying yesterday.

He wouldn't let me pull away, he told me to keep hugging him. BUT I was smelling a fowl hard-boiled egg smell! I was confused I thought "why does his shirt smell weird?

Then I realized he smelt bad and was holding me prisoner to his fart! HOW DISGUSTING!

Is this some playfully disrespectful way to "WIN" ? I told him flat out that this was not a way to win points with me.

If anyone can relate to this please explain to me what that is...Am I suppose to just take that? I'm already so depressed about us that I can't take the joke.

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
I would never do that.........I usually hold the covers over her head instead!

Reactions: Pollo

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
That sounds passive-aggressive. He can't deal directly with whatever his problem is with you, so he does something else that he knows will irritate you instead.

That's such a loser move on his part. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
I would never do that to my wife. If I ever wanted sex from her again I better not do it.

Now, my kids and my buddies, I'm closing the windows in the car and you're dead meat!!!!!

Anyone I might be able to have sex with, there is no way I'm doing that unless they do it 1st, then it's GAME ON!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
I know I'm so very wrong but..........:rofl:
Seriously he might have no idea how much it offends you.

Reactions: Healer

·
Premium Member
13,699 Posts
Then I realized he smelt bad and was holding me prisoner to his fart!
:rofl:

Hell I should have tried that ages ago, kill the morning glory mood! And then she would have actually let me get to work on time!

Still that's rather bad timing, he could have thought of a better joke then that in your circumstances IMO

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
I am a guy, but I do not understand that kind of behavior... That's rude and disgusting IMO. Unfortunately, many "men" seem stuck in that 12yo mentality when it comes to stuff like that. I have NO idea on how to break him of it.
:iagree:

Ugh, my ex bf used to pull stuff like that and I never understood it. It is beyond immature and I don't understand how any grown "man" can think that is funny to do to his wife or significant other. As hb said, a lot of "men" just never grow up and are stuck in that gross little boy mentality. I'd tell him right away that you don't appreciate it and won't accept those types of behaviors from him. If he does it again, push him away and tell him you'll talk to him again when he learns how to be an adult.

·
Registered
10,221 Posts
Seeing that you guys are having issues, it is very rude.

Farts in this house are no big deal. It wouldn't bother me, but I'd get a good whack at him.

·
Registered
93 Posts
See how immature guys are? You came here with a problem and this is what happens!

Don't take what he did personally, he is most likely just as immature as we are.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.