Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
D day oneweek ago today. I'm in so much pain. People say focus on you, but it's not possible. I can't stop dwelling on everything. I keep trying to meditate and can't even do that. I'm beyond broke so can't do anything, put my last £60 in the car for petrol. Am terrified I'll be homeless soon. H said he would continue to pay the rent but that hasn't happened. I imagine wining and dining his posOW is where his money is going. I am trying to be positive nd brave but I feel like I am falling apart. I'm sick of people telling me it will get better soon or you'll be stronger for this, or cheer up, it will all work out. Like, wtf? I'm so tired of everything.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I know what your pain feels like. My W cheated on me on several occassions. Then she moved out on me at the end of Sept. I still feel pain daily. It's not as intense sometimes.. but other times it's like a tidal wave crashing down on me. Hang in there. Try to keep in mind that not all is lostl

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
I don't know about UK's laws, but here in the states, if you're broke and your hubby is living it up. DIVORCE him. One of the first actions by the courts is to establish alimony Pendente Lite. (sp?) Which is support during the divorce.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
chopsy - what a terrible situation for you! I'm so sad your going through this. (((big hugs)))

You need support. Who can you go to? Where are your family? What about social welfare money..are you entitled to an unemployment benefit or ???...now your not being supported by your WH. Go see someone who can answer these questions.

How's the job hunting going?

Come on girl get proactive.... what have you sold (of his) to bring in some money?

Just get through today. Tonight you can pull the duvet over your head.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.