Talk About Marriage banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
I wonder how many men would be horrified if a women did this. I know my ex would of been.
There might be men who are horrified by this, it is an extremely intimate, personal act, but I'm of the opinion that couples should try the things that entice and interest them sexually. If you're in a relationship where you can be vulnerable enough to express your desires and your partner will entertain them because they love you and want to satisfy you, a lot of things are possible. I absolutely love it when my wife does this.

·
Registered
866 Posts
I wonder how many men would be horrified if a women did this. I know my ex would of been.
I wonder why some women are willing to share the most intimate parts of their bodies with men and are then shy about being fully open and vulnerable with them.

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Common for us....enjoyed by both. This is in fact the easiest way to learn what your partner likes for speed, rhythm, pressure, etc etc.
When she has all the control she is literally “telling” you how she likes it. If your a man not doing this then your missing out on an important “message”.

·
Registered
673 Posts
I wonder why some women are willing to share the most intimate parts of their bodies with men and are then shy about being fully open and vulnerable with them.
Just a thought. Perhaps women who are the most open to share their bodies with men feel more of a need to protect their souls. Men may not understand that sex acts can be very intense and "invasive" for women. When a man is having sex with you it can feel like your giving all of yourself away. So giving your body away can make you want to protect your soul.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Just a thought. Perhaps women who are the most open to share their bodies with men feel more of a need to protect their souls. Men may not understand that sex acts can be very intense and "invasive" for women. When a man is having sex with you it can feel like your giving all of yourself away. So giving your body away can make you want to protect your soul.
I've read this a couple of times, and I sort of get what you are saying, but I don't understand how you give all of yourself away to an "invader" but then when the time to talk about the invasion comes up, it's off limits. I'm clearly generalizing here, but I'm speaking from past experiences. Maybe I'm not understanding what constitutes your soul.

Clearly men and women view things differently. When a woman has an affair, men often want to know how many times, what's his size, did you orgasm, and so forth. When a man has an affair, women often want to know if he told her he loved her. Where does the soul fit in this situation?

Thanks for your post. I'm really interested in your thoughts.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Face humping and going down on a woman are really only separated by who is dominant OR is dominance preferred?

When my wife grinds on my face it is in part because she wants to express some dominance and she's setting the pace, pressure etc. I love that she's getting off in this scenario and that she's in control. It's raw and it's intimate and a part of a larger sexual expression.

Nothing to fear or be horrified by...

·
Registered
673 Posts
I've read this a couple of times, and I sort of get what you are saying, but I don't understand how you give all of yourself away to an "invader" but then when the time to talk about the invasion comes up, it's off limits. I'm clearly generalizing here, but I'm speaking from past experiences. Maybe I'm not understanding what constitutes your soul.

Clearly men and women view things differently. When a woman has an affair, men often want to know how many times, what's his size, did you orgasm, and so forth. When a man has an affair, women often want to know if he told her he loved her. Where does the soul fit in this situation?

Thanks for your post. I'm really interested in your thoughts.
Good questions and observations.

My ideas on this may not be perfectly formed and trying to put logic to what is clearly a very emotional subject may not work. It sounds like you may be talking about a specific situation - "time to talk about the invasion". Maybe it's just an example but I think it's relevant to what I was trying to say. If you give yourself through "intense" sex it can be very emotionally intense for me -hard to describe but maybe some women understand this. Perhaps this is less the case with men where sex is not as physically and emotionally "invasive" and less emotional and physical vulnerability. So I tend to want to close down after opening myself up like that. Go into my shell. Protect myself. When you give "too much" you can recoil back. I'm not trying to say that all women feel vulnerable and intense from sex but I think your example of the affair - caring about declaring love vs physical aspects is a good example of how men and women can have different feelings. So after an intense act that "shook me to my core" emotionally, the last thing i feel like is talking all about it. As i'm trying to process it and come to terms with it, i don't need him getting into it all, "so hey, how did you like it when I .....". No thank you. That's not what i need at that point.

Of course it also depends on the level of trust. I'm trying to talk more generally here about sex rather than necessarily just sex between a trusting married couple. Clearly if you have a high level of trust, your feeling of emotional and physical invasion may be much less or non-existent.

Not sure if any of this makes sense!

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
Why? I'm just curious..
This is clearly a sex positive forum. Most men on here are sex starved and always appear to be open to new things. In real life, not all men like to go down on women. Even the ones that claim they do... sometimes us women can tell they really don’t.

And I’m sure it’s the same for women if not worse.

·
Premium Member
1,832 Posts
This is clearly a sex positive forum. Most men on here are sex starved and always appear to be open to new things. In real life, not all men like to go down on women. Even the ones that claim they do... sometimes us women can tell they really don’t.

And I’m sure it’s the same for women if not worse.
I like it, Mrs nopes out of it but didn’t used to. Could be I always sucked at it or she just doesn’t like it.

As a giver she definitely was not a fan for almost our entire relationship. Only became a thing she doesn’t mind doing once I bought flavored condoms. Just tried wild berry out of a sampler pack and she says not a winner however I like the purple color. She says my enjoyment of the color is not worth switching from Strawberry.

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
I think men know it’s a good thing to like to go down on women so they say they do. Very few men actually admit not liking it. But women can tell whether they love it, hate it. Or are ambivalent to it.
My ex boyfriend said he liked it. He lost his erection every time he did it, and I could tell by how he did it that he didn’t love it. My ex husband on the other hand loved it. He would do it anytime, all the time. A lot of guys only do it after a girl had showered.

And again, it’s the same for women. How many women say like like giving bj? Probably most of them when you are dating them. But actions always speak louder than words every time.

Edit: I hate when a guy is like hey let’s take a shower... and I know in the end it’s because he wants to go down on me and won’t do it unless I’m freshly clean. Like come on, and I can swallow your cum you can lick me without a shower. It’s a turn off for me to HAVE to shower.

·
Registered
866 Posts
I think men know it’s a good thing to like to go down on women so they say they do. Very few men actually admit not liking it. But women can tell whether they love it, hate it. Or are ambivalent to it.
My ex boyfriend said he liked it. He lost his erection every time he did it, and I could tell by how he did it that he didn’t love it. My ex husband on the other hand loved it. He would do it anytime, all the time. A lot of guys only do it after a girl had showered.

And again, it’s the same for women. How many women say like like giving bj? Probably most of them when you are dating them. But actions always speak louder than words every time.
This is one thing about which I have no complaints, giving or getting. Having said that, showering is not exactly a bad thing.

·
Premium Member
1,832 Posts
I’m just not into this pre planned sex... where everything is perfect, and we’re freshly cleaned, and ready or whatever. I don’t know... I like spur of the moment, unplanned sex.
Me too although if you plan to have sex every day (my plan) then I take some precautions to make sure I’m not stinky. It’s good regardless of course because who wants to be a dirty boi?

I switched to Squatch soap because their ads had all those hot chicks in bikinis saying “yes!” Unfortunately it didn’t make my wife start wearing bikinis and saying “yes” to how I smell which I have to say was a mild letdown. Still trying different flavors to see if there is one where she spontaneously comes at me in a bikini.

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
Yea I like all kinds of sex. Freshly showered sex in my bed, but I also like random sex throughout the day, or after a workout, or during a camping trip or something where we aren’t the cleanest. Obviously those dirty sex times will be PIV only.
I don’t know what I would do if I was with someone who always needed pre planned, clean sex. Ah I hope my boyfriend isn’t like that... I need to find out

·
Registered
866 Posts
I’m just not into this pre planned sex... where everything is perfect, and we’re freshly cleaned, and ready or whatever. I don’t know... I like spur of the moment, unplanned sex.
Who doesn't? However, life is not always that accommodating.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts