Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
i think it is great, but both parties need to really love it. Not a move to do if either person is not totally comfortable. My wife loves it, but only if she is currently craving it. I let her take the lead on when, and go with it

·
Registered
674 Posts
The ladies aren't biting. Maybe you can request to have this thread moved to the Men's Clubhouse.
LOL...yes probably better in the Men's Clubhouse where the guys can talk among themselves about this act and how much it gets them off. Maybe in the Ladies Lounge, alarm bells go off with a guy basically just asking if we're into face humping! Just a thought.

·
Registered
6,237 Posts
It's an occasional activity in our repertoire. Having a headboard with good handholds makes it much easier for whoever's on top!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Personally, I've not tried it myself but don't have any issues with it, hubby just doesn't like to go there so I don't push. Honestly, hes a bit odd because he doesn't even like it when I do him :) So its all about what you like, if both are into it, why not? I think a lot of us ladies might be too shy to ask for it though

·
Registered
6 Posts
You need to get over it. It's amazing how much fun couples are missing because one or the other is afraid to bring it up. Speaking from experience.
Actually no, I dont need to get over anything. my spouse and I have talked very openly about it and hes just not interested, Im not going to push him for something he really doesnt like.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Listen to your spouse and give new things a try, life is short. First, you need to create an environment where you can share these desires freely. If you try something and don't like it, fair enough, but try it. I think you owe that to your spouse.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Actually no, I dont need to get over anything. my spouse and I have talked very openly about it and hes just not interested, Im not going to push him for something he really doesnt like.
I guess I should have said "You ladies" but never mind.

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
If my partner LOVED giving me oral then I have no problem with this. I did it with my exH because I know he would enjoy it too.

·
Registered
359 Posts
The trick to make this really work is in how well a woman can grind on your face, if she has a bit of a dominant streak it's a lot more pleasurable for both parties.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts