Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm 20 years old, and my boyfriend is 22. He has an interesting fetish that I'm having trouble keeping up with. Bear with me here ;)

He has a very strong diaper fetish. He explains it as an unusual 'chasity device'. He loves wearing them, pottying (#1 only..so far) in them, wearing them out in public under pajama pants on our "pj days", pretending that he's the 'baby' and 'mommy' (myself) has to tell him what he can and cannot do, etc.

I understand that his fantasy is of a woman taking total control, orgasm denial, and so on. I'm very open minded (I enjoy S&M and pain=pleasure), so I've tried all I can to be supportive and understanding to his wants, needs, and fulfilling his fantasies.

The sexual aspect of our relationship has left me exhausted. I've been changing diapers left and right, making him stay in his wet ones [even out in public], and playing the dominant mommy role because I know all of these are what make him go crazy and I want to give him what he wants.

However, he main problem is he absolutely cannot get off with normal penetration. I usually have to sit on his face, giving him oral and adding a little baby talk in order for him to orgasm. He does play a great dominant male; he's very strong and attractive..but I have to beg him for this attention (being as I will be the only one getting off when he's in charge).

Is there anything I can try or we could try to help him have an orgasm without me always being the dominate mommy? I've addressed this issue to him, and he says he will try harder and we will have to 'take turns' from now on..but I still feel as if my needs aren't being met.

Am I being selfish? I desperately need advice on this topic because I do love him dearly and want our relationship to work, but am not sure with this much sexual frustration.

:(

·
Banned
1,999 Posts
What about what you want? You clearly want a "dom" and your boyfriend is a "sub". This will not work unless he is willing to indulge your fantasies as well.

You have my admiration for being able to handle such a strange fetish. If my husband told me that only peeing in a diaper turned him on, I would seriously rethink the marriage.

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
Your 20 years old...You are unmarried. The only question I have is, do you want to live like this? Let him find a mommy and you find a normal male, and all of you will go on to great happiness in life.

·
Premium Member
8,994 Posts
part of relationships are sexual compatibility and shared sexual desires and drive

you have none and his fetish will likely intensify as he gets older

thus it is not cruel to break up over this, in fact it is more merciful to do this now rather than later

·
Registered
5,521 Posts
Where is this relationship going?

Is this what you`re looking for in a long term relationship?

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
You're already exhausted by his diaper fetish...can you imagine what it would be like if you married him and had kids..you would really be exhausted...you would be changing a real baby and the pretend one...as long as you are with him sounds like you will always be his mommy..is thrt what you want?

·
Registered
61 Posts
I think fetishes this strong only work out long-term if both parties are into the role they are playing. It sounds like you're okay with playing the role he needs, but it's too much, too often, and you have to work a lot to get him to reverse roles so you get your needs satisfied.

I think you just have to be clear on what you can do, how much time/effort you can put into it and what you need back to be happy sexually. If you can't find a compromise that makes you both happy consistently, it will be a huge area of fighting down the road with both of you likely looking outside the relationship to get your needs met.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
I like CallaLily's comment about changing your husband's and baby's diapers. I could never live with someone who had this fetish. I don't see any compromising on this one. You have to ask yourself if you really want to deal with this for the rest of your life.

You are very young; I would consider dating other people to see what you like in a man.

·
Registered
35 Posts
You need to move on! Seriously! It may be hard to do but I promise this is a time in your life that you are going to look back on and think "what was I doing?". He isn't worth wasting anymore time on.

·
Registered
980 Posts
I understand fetishes,and have heard of the diaper one your b/f is into. However, IMO his sounds a little excessive. I mean walking around in public with a wet diaper in his pj's? You stated you are changing diapers left and right and making him stay in wet ones as the dominate mommy. It almost sounds like a lifestyle for him, not a actual fetish he only carries on sexually in the bedroom. That is probably why you are exhausted, this is a lifestyle not just a fetish. You will need to ask yourself if this is the life you truly want with this guy.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
The sexual aspect of our relationship has left me exhausted. I've been changing diapers left and right, making him stay in his wet ones [even out in public], and playing the dominant mommy role because I know all of these are what make him go crazy and I want to give him what he wants.
LMAO!!!!!!:rofl:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Am I being selfish? I desperately need advice on this topic because I do love him dearly and want our relationship to work, but am not sure with this much sexual frustration.

:(
You are only twenty, there are many many men out there need I say more.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
What exactly are YOU getting out of this relationship?

I know that sounds selfish considering that in any serious relationship one of the important aspects is how willing you are to prioritize your partner's needs. BUT, if your partner continually de-prioritizes your needs, the relationship will not be sustainable.

Most especially, do no go along with being de-prioritized. If your bf is unwilling to prioritize any of your needs and prioritizes his own to the exclusion of all else, then you need to seriously consider why you would stay with a person like that. Because you are worthy of being respected and having your needs a priority as well.

"If you really put a small value upon yourself, rest assured that the world will not raise your price." ~ Unknown

Best wishes.

·
Registered
633 Posts
I think fetishes this strong only work out long-term if both parties are into the role they are playing. It sounds like you're okay with playing the role he needs, but it's too much, too often, and you have to work a lot to get him to reverse roles so you get your needs satisfied.
:iagree:absolutely with this comment.

He needs to be with someone who has the SAME FETISH (except coming from the opposite direction), not just a woman who is willing to go along with it sometimes. You are a hero for this guy but for what? What are you getting out of it?

Both of you will be much happier if you're with people who are truly compatible with you.

Also, early 20s is very young to be so "into" a fetish like that - it will only get more consuming as he grows older, not the other way around. The "#1 so far" comment will no longer apply, if you get my drift. This guy needs to be with a fellow diaper enthusiast to be happy. And you need to be with someone who is compatible with YOU to be happy.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
I expected more creativity from you!
I'm as live and let live as the next person and what two consenting adults, a taxidermy moose, 20 ft of heat shrink tubing and hair dryer do on their own is their own business.

But.....ewwwww. For real.

·
Banned
1,999 Posts
What exactly are YOU getting out of this relationship?

I know that sounds selfish considering that in any serious relationship one of the important aspects is how willing you are to prioritize your partner's needs. BUT, if your partner continually de-prioritizes your needs, the relationship will not be sustainable.

Most especially, do no go along with being de-prioritized. If your bf is unwilling to prioritize any of your needs and prioritizes his own to the exclusion of all else, then you need to seriously consider why you would stay with a person like that. Because you are worthy of being respected and having your needs a priority as well.

"If you really put a small value upon yourself, rest assured that the world will not raise your price." ~ Unknown

Best wishes.
:iagree::iagree: I love all the inspirational quotes.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.