Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure many have experienced this. She's the one that left. She's the one the had the affair. Now, over 2 years after the fact, and despite the fact we can talk civilly, she never looks at me when we speak. Any experts on body language out there? Does she hate me? Love me? Feel guilty? Fear me? I'm stumped.

·
Banned
19,355 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
I'd say she still feels a bit of guilt about what she did to you. But I agree with the above poster, who cares? Why waste time wondering about something like that? Seems like a painful thing to ponder IMO.

·
Registered
620 Posts
It was not a rude comment at all.

The fact is that you are focusing on what she thinks, feels, cares about. How does that benefit you? I have a child with my ex wife, a lot of us do. The fact is, as long as she is being a good mother to your kids, what does it matter how or what she feels about you? Does it change your daily life? Does it change your attitude towards life?

No one said pretend she does not exist. But her feelings are not your problem any more. What matters is how she treats your children.

Honest question, what does it matter?

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
KRinOnt, there's nothing wrong with wanting to know. I think people just don't want you to go down the road of focusing on your ex more than yourself.

Sounds like guilt, with maybe a touch of sorrow. That or you've got some spinach between your teeth. ;-)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.