Talk About Marriage banner

121 - 131 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
Susp
What I'm suspecting is she left to call him to check on him. He is home from work cause of Corona.
Any other ideas or things I can look for or do as I wait on this var
suspecting?

that’s like suspecting Sylvester of eating Tweety when he’s standing by the empty bird cage with yellow feathers stuck to his whiskers......

Gotta get that head out of the sand and stop dragging your feet on finding the obvious truth, which you will likely allow her to spin so that you can stall on taking any action on things regarding her.

Don’t you understand that it doesn’t matter if he’s boinking her if he’s on your wife’s mind 24/7 and she’s putting his health before yours? I think there’s a good chance he isn’t even interested in your wife, OP. But for certain, your wife is interested in him, and likely any other man that will give her the time of day, excepting you.....

you really don’t need any more info than you have in order to just call it quits.

·
Premium Member
15,963 Posts
Do a drive by shooting with your outdated phone.

Or, drive by his place shouting, "Oh, crapski!"

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
You can express your opinion that's fine. You don't know what job I have neither do I have to explain to you why I dont have a high paying job. That's bullying and I will not respond to issues like this. None of your business.
I think you’re jerking around people who are trying to help you. You either are not going to do squat, or you enjoy playing cat and mouse with your wife and her FB

·
Registered
517 Posts
Not sure if it closed...

Did the VAR arrive?

121 - 131 of 131 Posts