Talk About Marriage banner

101 - 120 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
She worked in medical research n has done a lot of medical work in the past Including in countries where tropical diseases were rampant etc.
Her co worker has the Corona..

She wants us to swing by n drop off ensure shakes at his door step tomorrow.
She also mentioned going to check on him. I said why would you visit someone with Corona n get back In car with me n expose me.
Her reply was
" I'd not expose you. I'd probably stay therein another room".
I'm flabbergasted.
Someone explain this to me
We already did, you’re just not listening

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
You tell her to stop going over there at all!

Put your foot down! She is so wrapped up in him that she is risking her health and yours just to see him!

If she won’t respect this reasonable request - divorce her ASAP! She obviously considers his feelings more than yours! She doesn’t respect you!

You have big problems in the marriage.

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
She worked in medical research n has done a lot of medical work in the past Including in countries where tropical diseases were rampant etc.

She also mentioned going to check on him. I said why would you visit someone with Corona n get back In car with me n expose me.
Her reply was
I'm flabbergasted.
Simple. She cares more about his well being than yours.

·
Registered
744 Posts

Her reply was
I'm flabbergasted.
It’s not that she has zero respect for you... no that’s too generous. She has actual disrespect in all things concerning you.

·
Premium Member
3,543 Posts
Brother the handwriting is on the wall. Wake up and smell the coffee. You are second banana now. He is first banana.
She never parts with her phone for a reason......she does not want you to access what lies within it.....got it.

I hope you have placed VAR’s in her car in in your house. Those will in all likelihood reveal the truth. Once you know the truth you are going to have to become a man of action and do what needs to be done to leave the dungeon of infidelity.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
Update.
Update:
Yesterday she said she's not going to adopt him as in move on n care for him.

Now don't get angry with me. I'm just reporting this to y'all my friends.

We just got home from work and he ago. Now it's 745 pm. She was looking for a receipt to return some pots for some plants and s
ays they have to be returned today cause tomorrow will be thirty days.
She has left.
I'll update u when she returns

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
I was waiting for payday to order the VAR.
In the mean time I'm posting here so that someone may give me an insight I hadn't thought about. And I thank y'all for ideas

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
What I'm suspecting is she left to call him to check on him. He is home from work cause of Corona.
Any other ideas or things I can look for or do as I wait on this var

·
Registered
233 Posts
Update.
Update:
Yesterday she said she's not going to adopt him as in move on n care for him.

Now don't get angry with me. I'm just reporting this to y'all my friends.

We just got home from work and he ago. Now it's 745 pm. She was looking for a receipt to return some pots for some plants and s
ays they have to be returned today cause tomorrow will be thirty days.
She has left.
I'll update u when she returns
I don’t know how to say it any plainer than this. I’m glad you’re here but you’re still not getting it, at all.

It doesn’t matter what SHE decides. She doesn’t get any say in this. This is about what YOU will tolerate and what YOU will not. YOU need to tell her what your expectations are of her as a wife, and what you will no longer tolerate. And it’s not a negotiation, and SHE doesn’t get a vote on what your boundaries are. She will either choose to accept them or she will choose to no longer be your wife.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Yeah you can go wait as his house because she isn’t returning anything to the store....perhaps. Check your credit card for a refund

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
You are volunteering to be her chump.

She’s wiping her feet on you like you are her doormat.

Of course she went out to talk to him/see him. Why didn’t you offer to go with her - just to see her reaction?

You’ve made it SO easy for her to treat you like crap.

Divorce her - you can’t possibly recover from all your errors within this relationship ship.

101 - 120 of 131 Posts