·
Premium Member
5,088 Posts
Reactions: MattMatt

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
It looks like there's a 2019 post that clarifies that him and his wife on that 2014 saga are divorced, so if that's the case then he's going through this same type scenario with a new wife, which makes me wonder how much of this is even valid.
So a man can't re marry? Jeeez. You think one would come here to write a tale? If you have nothing to add please you don't have to respond...

·
Super Moderator
29,725 Posts
So a man can't re marry? Jeeez. You think one would come here to write a tale? If you have nothing to add please you don't have to respond...
The fact that you have married two cheaters is unfortunate, but not necessarily your fault. Cheaters rarely tell you in advance of their propensity to cheat.

Don't tip your hand monitor her carefully.

·
Premium Member
5,088 Posts
I don't mean that you're writing a tale. I mean that since the same saga continues with another woman, that you may be overly suspicious and imagining things. The women may therefore decide that the only time they could have to do anything else is to conceal that from you. It wouldn't necessarily be that they were cheating, but you'll never believe otherwise because of your suspicious nature.
It's also possible that you are attracted to or attracting a woman who will cheat. Were either of these women cheating on other men when you met them? How are you meeting these women?

Your ex-wife that you say you divorced because she was cheating that had the big saga about the printer guy, was she cheating with the printer guy or someone else? I certainly did not get cheating from that printer guy scenario.

·
Premium Member
15,782 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Shaka...

That only drives a cheater to hide even better and more...

Wise choice cheaters can be really skilled at denial and gaslighting, it's ok to wait a few months to gather evidence rather than wait years or decades with a sophisticated cheater. Eyes open mouth shut.

Also if deep down your W thinks cheating is ok it's just a matter of time and oppourtunity before it happens, better to find out before too much emotional and financial entanglement.

·
Premium Member
15,782 Posts
You have some Red Flags.

Find out if they are out, lying and flapping.

You need proof.

Tail her, or get a friend to follow her trail when she gets off.

Put a VAR in her car, under her seat. See who she is talking to/with.

Others have mentioned a GPS device.

What are your plans?

Keep a low profile, do the patient cat-and-mouse action.

Saturday seems a likely day, in this instance

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
That's a past marriage. Im focusing on my present situation.
Dude..... really. I suggest you never get married again. There is of course the chance of bad luck...no doubt, but there comes a time you might have to look in the mirror.
What do you think it is that has allowed you to end up like this yet again.... and so quickly???

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Ok so I"m on board with the majority that say sounds like she is cheating. But I want to point out. I used to spend hours after work talking with a co-worker that I was friends with. But we didn't really meet up outside of work so sometimes we'd spend a couple hours just talking after work. It was a women FWIW.

But the tracker and the var should help clarify things

61 - 80 of 131 Posts