Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife is supposed to get off work at 6pm.
I've been seeing on her clock out online portal where on Saturdays she will leave at 3pm. Or 4 pm.
And get home at 645 pm like she normally would if she left work at 6 pm.
When she gets home she doesn't even mention leaving early.

She is a very shy homebody. Doesn't have female friends here. She has one make friend a co worker.

She told me last night he is out for two weeks with covid. So on Monday when she's off she said she wants him to text her his address n she can leave grocery shopping outside his door. As he can't leave his house cause of covid.

When she leaves work early she isn't going to get her hair or nails done. Neither is she clothes shopping. And she will come home and eat. So I know she isn't eating out there on a date. Very hard to tell what's going on

My next step is GPS.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
I've been seeing on her clock out online portal where on Saturdays she will leave at 3pm. Or 4 pm.

She is a very shy homebody. Doesn't have female friends here. She has one make friend a co worker.

She told me last night he is out for two weeks with covid. So on Monday when she's off she said she wants him to text her his address n she can leave grocery shopping outside his door. As he can't leave his house cause of covid.

When she leaves work early she isn't going to get her hair or nails done. Neither is she clothes shopping. And she will come home and eat. So I know she isn't eating out there on a date. Very hard to tell what's going on

My next step is GPS.
Have you checked her phone logs to see if she is texting someone frequently?

·
Premium Member
15,783 Posts
You said she is shy...

Shy can be that sly.
The lady may be demure, cute coy.

It is too early to call her a cheat.
Put your detective hat on.

It is nice of her wanting to feed her 'friend'....

They may be too chummy.

Reactions: MattMatt

·
Registered
7,609 Posts
Big red flag. Check your phone bill. Look for the truth. Not what you want to see.

Shes spending 2-3 hours somewhere. Right now you are in denial. Like most your heart does not want to believe what your brain is telling you. We’re just friends is the biggest lie told here. Better wake up !!!

Sorry you’re her but you’d better get on this ASAP.

·
Registered
7,609 Posts

You know the answer.

Bud if she’s spending 2-3 hours somewhere you know what’s up. Stop making excuses.

Cover story probably. Check your phone bill. You already know what you’re going to see.

My next step is GPS.
She may not be eating but it’s still a date.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes she spending two hrs somewhere.
She mentioned before she finds her boss cute and joked she'd like to f*** him. But I don't see that being the reality.

This co worker is whom she has been mentioning a little more of late.
This co worker has no family here. He is from another nation.

I have to fit the GPS cause why not say I've left work at 3 or 4 and I'm going to swing by the grocery store or Lowe's to check on porting soil etc etc etc
Why come home at 645 pm when you left work three hrs ago

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Honestly, I'd hire a PI asap to find out where she goes for those three hours. Contact one tomorrow.
Wish I had the cash for that. I'll invest in a car GPS very soon
Go into the online account. The info will be there. Text, call and data usage.
We use a smaller phone company. They don't have online logs

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The most expedient way of finding out where she goes is to plant a gps tracker. It can tell you her location better than the folks on this site. Make like Nike and just do it.
Any suggestions on a good reliable one that's not expensive?

·
Registered
7,609 Posts
If you’re gonna do a GPS I’d put a voice activated recorder in too. Velcro it under the front seat. You’ll get results fairly quickly I’d bet.

Sony makes a decent one thats not to expensive, get good batteries and turn off any sound indicators.
Do this quickly so you don’t linger in limbo.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If you’re gonna do a GPS I’d put a voice activated recorder in too. Velcro it under the front seat. You’ll get results fairly quickly I’d bet.
Oh there are GPS with voice recorders???
Didn't know.
But how long is that effective for?
Can it run all day?

·
Premium Member
3,543 Posts
Yes, she is up to something. Get the facts prior to opening your mouth. Best advice I received five years ago was eyes open mouth shut. If you confront without the evidence, you drive the affair further underground making it difficult if not nearly impossible to prove.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
So on Monday when she's off she said she wants him to text her his address n she can leave grocery shopping outside his door.
Why does SHE have to do that? He has no one else who can do it for him? What about grocery delivery from stores or instacart? There are so many grocery delivery options now and guess where they leave the groceries... at your door.

She mentioned before she finds her boss cute and joked she'd like to f*** him.
Yeah... um, nope. Normal people don't say that.

·
Registered
7,609 Posts
Yes, she is up to something. Get the facts prior to opening your mouth. Best advice I received five years ago was eyes open mouth shut. If you confront without the evidence, you drive the affair further underground making it difficult if not nearly impossible to prove.
Good advice. Mouth shut. Eyes and ears open. Workplace affairs are difficult at best.

Most will only admit to what you can prove. Hope we‘re wrong but it doesn’t look good.

1 - 20 of 131 Posts