Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
defensive the WS's and their AP's get about what they are doing behind the BS's back.

I often think while I am reading some of the threads on here how annoyed the WS's get when the BS starts to inquire about some of their activities.

I know in my case, it still pisses me off that both H and his EA acted like it was none of my business what they were doing behind my back...like some nerve that your wife of 24 years wants to know what we are up to. It is none of her business.....boy she should just leave us alone.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Blame that on on AP, but doubly so on your husband for being involved with her.

They need to get defensive. While they may not think of themselves as Saint George or Mother Theresa, most people in some core of themselves, think of themselves as a good and decent person.

So the realization that they are NOT decent or good at heart, is tough for them to swallow.

Therefore to stave off that epiphany, they'll do whatever they have to.

Including but not limited to, blaming BS, stonewalling BS for details, getting defensive, etc.

·
Registered
119 Posts
LOLOL My wife tried this BS on me. She said I didn't trust her !! lolol Of course I didn't,I caught her lying and having an EA. Ya gotta BE trustworthy to be trusted.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.