Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
I'm sorry that happened to you This is me. I always read your posts when I come across them. They are always so level headed. I can't imagine you being banned. I've never seen you break the rules. How did that happen?

·
Premium Member
14,139 Posts
I've seen a handful of posters blindsided by a banning they didn't understand...it seemed so very small... the last one couldn't figure out what in the world they did or said at all... it was a pure mystery....

I don't know. ..I've seen some of the nicest imaginable posters on here get a ban...seems to happen to the best of them!!

I don't know if it's another who reports, or just ignoring the smallest of rules... I am a bad poster cause I never read the rules..probably never will - and just keep winging it. I did get a thread deleted not long ago... I thought it was darn good, even helpful ....but I guess it was a rule breaker ! So it went
'

Sorry "This is Me"!

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Yeah I got banned once for pointing out that someone who posted some absurd thing might be a troll. Didn't say they were and didn't say anything the least bit caustic. Just pointed out the possibility. That ban seemed terribly petty.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
No, sorry it happened to you.

Stonewall: I've skirted it before by SUGGESTING that a thread is starting to smell like a first floor girls' lavatory at Hogwarts (an allusion to a Harry Potter book where a troll was found in said lavatory).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.