Talk About Marriage banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
My estranged husband I left yesterday finally told me and it hit me hard.We met up in a neutral place and told me he cheated on me 5 times during our marriage.I was angry and it hit me hard.Pleaded to me to come back and we can work things out.I told him hell no and not coming back,had enough of his crap.Worst part is he has a kid each with two of the women.Got back in my truck and left.This is the worst I have been through with him.I know better,he would of cheated on me if I came back.
5 times, wow. Hard to believe. And 2 children! Thank your lucky stars you got out of that mess. And yes, he would have cheated again if you came back, you know that.

Im glad you’re away from him now though, and your kids are still doing good with this? When do the divorce papers get served?

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
He does see them.Found out about it from an ex of his I have become good friends with.Said those two were fed up with him not paying child support and took him to court without letting me know.
I’m so glad you are free from that terrible person. Stay strong, keep close to your support, keep talking here. Today is Tuesday, the day you meet with the lawyer to file, right?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts