Talk About Marriage banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My estranged husband I left yesterday finally told me and it hit me hard.We met up in a neutral place and told me he cheated on me 5 times during our marriage.I was angry and it hit me hard.Pleaded to me to come back and we can work things out.I told him hell no and not coming back,had enough of his crap.Worst part is he has a kid each with two of the women.Got back in my truck and left.This is the worst I have been through with him.I know better,he would of cheated on me if I came back.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
My estranged husband I left yesterday finally told me and it hit me hard.We met up in a neutral place and told me he cheated on me 5 times during our marriage.I was angry and it hit me hard.Pleaded to me to come back and we can work things out.I told him hell no and not coming back,had enough of his crap.Worst part is he has a kid each with two of the women.Got back in my truck and left.This is the worst I have been through with him.I know better,he would of cheated on me if I came back.
5 times, wow. Hard to believe. And 2 children! Thank your lucky stars you got out of that mess. And yes, he would have cheated again if you came back, you know that.

Im glad you’re away from him now though, and your kids are still doing good with this? When do the divorce papers get served?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
5 times, wow. Hard to believe. And 2 children! Thank your lucky stars you got out of that mess. And yes, he would have cheated again if you came back, you know that.

Im glad you’re away from him now though, and your kids are still doing good with this? When do the divorce papers get served?
My kids are from a previous relationship,their dad is in their life.I see my lawyer on Tuesday to file for divorce.I want to do it right.

·
Premium Member
12,089 Posts
So sorry for you.

·
Registered
6,639 Posts
Why would you go back to that. Let him go! Free yourself of the pain and strife, move forward, get therapy for yourself. Contact a lawyer and divorce him.

·
Registered
5,888 Posts
Sorry that your image of him and your history together got so shattered, but the good thing is -- you see it all clearly (yes with pain, but that will lessen). Those rose-colored glasses are TRULY gone (like you needed that anyway, but...).
KNOW that this isn't on YOU -- you did what a good loving spouse should -- trusted and loved him. HE is clearly broken and can't be true to ANY relationship. Just sucks that he has kids to give bad examples to...

Also, for PTSD, see if your therapist uses EMDR (or find one who does) -- was designed for PTSD.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry that your image of him and your history together got so shattered, but the good thing is -- you see it all clearly (yes with pain, but that will lessen). Those rose-colored glasses are TRULY gone (like you needed that anyway, but...).
KNOW that this isn't on YOU -- you did what a good loving spouse should -- trusted and loved him. HE is clearly broken and can't be true to ANY relationship. Just sucks that he has kids to give bad examples to...

Also, for PTSD, see if your therapist uses EMDR (or find one who does) -- was designed for PTSD.
My therapist uses EMDR that I am seeing

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Good for you. It sucks that this happened but you are handling it logically. You know you can't stay so seeing your lawyer & getting a therapist is the best solution under these unfortunate circumstances.

·
Premium Member
18,959 Posts
Gods, a true, nasty effer he is.
What a M-effer. :mad:

True to his moniker, he made two unwed Mothers by effing them.

There is no learnin' this dirty dog.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
How did he get away with paying child support all those years without you knowing? Does he see the children with the other women?
He does see them.Found out about it from an ex of his I have become good friends with.Said those two were fed up with him not paying child support and took him to court without letting me know.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
He does see them.Found out about it from an ex of his I have become good friends with.Said those two were fed up with him not paying child support and took him to court without letting me know.
I’m so glad you are free from that terrible person. Stay strong, keep close to your support, keep talking here. Today is Tuesday, the day you meet with the lawyer to file, right?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts