Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erection problem?

5K views 31 replies 8 participants last post by  Machiavelli 
#1 ·
I'm having an issue getting and keeping my penis 100% erect. I'm not sure if it's normal or not since I've only had sex with one girl. I've been with my current girlfriend for over 4 years and every time we have sex, my penis only gets about 80% erect. I can still feel some softness in it. Early on in our relationship I realized this and started "flexing" my penis to make it really stiff. Or course, I can't stay that way the entire time so I have to keep doing it on and off. I am however erect enough to pleasure my GF and I can still enjoy sex as well. I just feel like I'm always trying to get myself to 100% and it just doesn't work. I've done it maybe once or twice in the past without trying or thinking about it but it never last long.
Recently, I've been trying to relax and not think about it or do any "flexing". I thought that might help but it doesn't. Does anyone have any experience with this or any solutions?

Discussion starter · #15 ·
Performance anxiety... Try to learn to relax... Spend time trying to discover your partner rather than jump straight for intercourse. Help both of you relax. Use hands on her...
I've tried that but I just can't seem to keep my mind away from "I hope I'm fully erect this time".
How can I keep my thoughts away from this?

Discussion starter · #20 ·
BTW green tea enhances the release of nitric oxide (NO)... Necessary in causing an erection. Don't drink too soon before sex that actually decreases NO
I drank green tea a couple months ago every morning. Then I started getting horrible acne on my back. Once I stopped, it went away......though I'm left with acne scars now. So I'm afraid of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.