Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Banned
20,006 Posts
All I can say is never marry her. If you can keep her around for companionship and learn to live with sharing her then that's what you will have to do. Or you will have to boot her.

You do not have the threat of divorce to hold over her head like most of the betrayeds here do. And she has already proven through her actions she will not stop talking to the OM.

I don't see where you have many options.
Posted via Mobile Device

· Banned
20,006 Posts
This is absolutely killing me, she didnt have to lie to me. What makes it worst is she kept lying to me even at this very moment she's lying to me. On several occasions I told her if she wanted out this is her chance. All she had to say the words and I'd be gone no questions asked and she said she didnt want to end it.

I forgot to mention the mens socks that she put on my dresser thinking they were mine. When I saw them I asked her who they belonged to, she said she didnt know. When I put a pair of my socks up to the pair she put on my dresser it was obvious the socks didnt belong to me. Two people live here and one of us knows nothing about the socks while the other refuses to tell the truth.

Everyone that has posted in the thread I created has been right on the money. Like I said I'm in my mid 50's and have had more relationships than I can remember and should be able to see that she's been unfaithful to me but how could I miss it? Thank you all
Oh man. That is bad.

She has had either the ex H over to the house for some wangdang, or someone else.

She is cheating on you and gaslighting you, trying to make you think you are the crazy one. "Of course those socks are yours! Don't be silly. Here, calm down and drink this coolaide I made for you dear!"

· Banned
20,006 Posts
We met at the gym, because I asked her if I could work in with her she thought I was interested. After that we'd seen each other around town which is very odd when you consider the size of town we live in. We'd see each other at the gym and she pursued me even though she was married. We spent time talking in her truck but it never advanced into a sexual relationship because she was married, that went on for about a month than she told me she told her soon to be ex she wanted a divorce. She told him that she couldn't deal with his drinking anymore but she knew the real reason why she was leaving him it was because of me, she tries to justify it saying she told him two years before that she wanted a divorce unless he stopped drinking and he never did. Before we had sex I made her show me the divorce papers, I didnt want to think that I was the one that broke up their marriage. They lived together for 10 months after the divorce was final but he knew about me within days of her telling him she wanted a divorce.

For the life of me I cant figure why a man would want to stay in contact with his ex knowing she had emotionally bonded with another man, sex or not. She gave me emotions she wasnt willing to give to her ex and he still took her calls and answered her texts for at least 3 years after they were divorced.

I told her now that I leave to lose my number and never call or text me. Why would I allow someone who completely disregarded my feelings back into my life even as a friend? Besides what kind of "friend" does that?
Well, since you played a role in breaking up her first marriage, it sounds like you are getting dragged behind the Karma Horse.

Sorry man, I can't feel sorry for you.

But... having said that, you have the opportunity now to extruicate yourself from this cheating woman and go out and develop a healthy relationship with a single woman who isn't a trollop.

· Banned
20,006 Posts
Bandit in all honesty when it comes to making a commitment with a woman Im the last person that you can count on. I was married twice and never strayed but dating was different.

3 years ago I thought I met someone who was worth changing my ways and making the commitment I hadnt been able to make before. Had I known this woman who calls herself a Christian, listens to or reads the bible everyday would be the biggest lair I've ever hooked up with there is no way I would have mad such a commitment. Hell, she was a deconess at her church, I mean how can you go wrong with someone who believes so strongly in the lord?
I'm going to catch heat for this but....

Never look for a wife in church. I'm a Christian, I've got nothing against Christian women, but I have been around enough to know that about 50% of the single or divorced women in church are screwed up beyond belief, and most of them are hypocrites like your old lady.

Nah, ditch this chick.

· Banned
20,006 Posts
Bandit you are wise beyond your years. I have told my ex for years that IMO Christians are some of the biggest hypocrites around. We were going to a Christian church and there was something about the Pastor I didnt like. Come to find out after going to that church for a couple of months that very pastor was fired because he was having an affair with a woman he was counseling to help her fix her marriage. Please understand I dont think all Christians are like this just the preacher of a church we were going to and my ex
When I was a teenager there was a head trustee at our church who was having an affair with one of the church secretaries. This trustee was popular with the men in the church and a wealthy tyther. When word got to this gal's husband that this church leader was banging his wife, he went to the pastor and the board of elders and demanded the trustee be kicked out of his office and exposed to the congregation.

Well, instead, this group of deacons decided to fire the guy's wife and then they asked the man and his wife to leave the church. When my dad found out that they were protecting the trustee he quit the church and we never went there again. Unbelievable.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.