Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been in what I now know is an emotional abusive marriage for 7 years. When we met I was 21 years old and he was 35 and the relationship took on the father daughter relationship from the beginning. He is such an intelligent man and totally manipulated my every move.

I went to another state with him as he promised me the moon. I left my job, friends and family. When I got there he was still dividing household items with his ex wife who he divorced a few months before I arrived. I only found this out when I got there.

The day I arrived home after having a csection still in immense pain he made me iron his clothes and it was as if nothing happened.

I clean the house continuously but he always complains about me not dusting the top of the doors or the top of the portraits on the walls.

He forced me into an abortion but just dropped me and picked me up at the abortion clinic. Its all about him and his emotions and my feelings gets dismissed.

Now I've endured more horrible things in these 7 years that has broken my spirit so I wrote him a letter and left. He begged and promised to change and I went back.

He is trying to change but its as if it so hard for him. He still calls our kids stupid or bone heads all jokingly and it upsets me but I keep quiet.

I'm back now for 2 months and want to flee from him but feel guilty because he is trying to change. Before the letter we has sex 3 times a years. Seriously. After the letter for the first week it was ok but we are back to no sex.

What do I do? The pain he's caused me over the years is still there and I resent him but I am scared of leaving him.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.