Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

eh , not so much.

4K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  kingsfan 
#1 ·
I love my husband and want to give him all of me whenever he wants it but sadly I can't I have a condition called vaginismus preventing me from having sex whenever I want. I am working though a self help program but wont be done for a couple of more months and I'm not even sure if it will fix me.

My question is what is the best way to intimately fill the void of not having sex. We do exchange oral but who wants just that every time. I want to change it up but don't know what else there is.

I haven't really had much experience, except for the past 5 yrs. with hubby. So I really never found my sexy side so to speak :( I need some help.

#5 ·
Anal is defiantly out but the other suggestions are worth a try. I always feel awkward and don't know what to say :p and It's so difficult to find lingerie that will fit me :( but I do want to try.

#7 ·
I always feel awkward and don't know what to say :p and It's so difficult to find lingerie that will fit me :( but I do want to try.
I don't care if you're 80 pounds, or 800 pounds. You can find lingerie on the internet that will fit. If you don't want to shop, look around the house. Saran Wrap works great. ;)

As for comfort, come on. You've already hooked your husband. He's turned on by you. If you act more sexual, he will be turned on more. Men want their wives to be slvtty. They just want all their slvttiness focused on them.

#15 ·
I don't care if you're 80 pounds, or 800 pounds. You can find lingerie on the internet that will fit. If you don't want to shop, look around the house. Saran Wrap works great. ;)

NOT TRUE...maybe for many...but I am 6' 1" tall, 180 lbs...with a very hourglass shape and hips that can carry over 100lbs, lol..

Altough odd sizes can be found on the internet, it isn't cheap and the selection SUX! I am impossible because I am large, but not not fat...if it is long enough( no wedgies!!) it is usually too big, or just doesn't fit my shape.....(shaped just like Marilyn Monroe)...

Very tiny women have the opposite problem I have...things are made small, but not small, or short enough.......

Saran wrap, lol.....I might actuall try that.....

#16 ·
NOT TRUE...maybe for many...but I am 6' 1" tall, 180 lbs...with a very hourglass shape and hips that can carry over 100lbs, lol..

Altough odd sizes can be found on the internet, it isn't cheap and the selection SUX! I am impossible because I am large, but not not fat...if it is long enough( no wedgies!!) it is usually too big, or just doesn't fit my shape.....(shaped just like Marilyn Monroe)...

Very tiny women have the opposite problem I have...things are made small, but not small, or short enough.......

Saran wrap, lol.....I might actuall try that.....
Exactly I am very petite in every part of my body but with a big butt. 5ft. 80lbs. (pear shape) Usually things will hang on me and just look like a big gown (not sexy to me) and it's hard to find a small top and large bottoms that work together over the internet. I searched a lot the other day and most sizes only said " one size fits most " I already know that's a lie. I have never been able to wear that fake size!

#6 ·
As I recall from previous thread you said that oral is something you do, but not often (every few months or so) because you don't really enjoy it.

I won't encourage someone to do something they don't want to do, but if you are willing to reconsider that ion light of the current situation, I'd think that oral would be a great way to pass the time. I seem to recall you saying your husband liked it, and since it isn't being done weekly, it's likely something he'd get a great kick out of having on a frequent basis.

Once again, only if that is something you're comfortable with.

#8 ·
Yes you are correct and this advice really something to think about. I am not against it and it's something that wouldn't hurt being done more often.

#18 ·
It's to bad you can only give the above post one like. I'd give my fiancee about one million likes (and just as many licks :D) if I came home to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.