Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So there is this undocumented feature where a warning pops up when you try to edit a post you made. It says "You may not edit more than 10 different post(s) within 7 days" So I wait 7 whole days. and it still says that. But when I go to another very old post it allows me to edit.
Anyway since I first encountered this feature, I've pretty much stopped fixing spelling and typos because the 1.4 posts per day limit is kind of tight. But I think it is more of a 10 posts ever or a 10 different posts ever. Anyway, just another reason not to trust the man.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Yeah, kinda annoying!

I've come to ''preview'' my post before posting reply, for two reasons.....one.....to bask in the aura of my unique prose, and secondly to check for my guaranteed grammatikal and speling erorrs.

·
Registered
8,071 Posts
How To Edit A Post

Click on the 3 vertical dots to the far right of the timestamp. Select “Edit”.

Members have unlimited editing of new posts for the first 24 hours after posting. Up to 10 existing posts (older than 24 hours) may be edited per week. More editing will be allowed as each of those 10 edits expires every 7 days.

- Cricket
Technical Difficulties Community Feedback post #157

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Which day of the week does it roll over? If I check a post to see if it is editble does that count as an edit?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts