Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alyssa has been dummy free for 3 nights now she seems to be coping well so far but she has taken to sucking her finger now.

next step the bottle and nappies.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hi Tiggy, what is a dummy? I don't remember hearing that term before. Care to shed some light on it? By the way, congrats to your daughter on her milestone.

·
Registered
82 Posts
My son spent the weekend without his "suda" soother, pacifer, whatever we all call it, but he took it back on Sunday night as soon as we got home, I think he could do without it, but he would turn to his finger and we don't want that either.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I don't like dummies / pacifiers but thankfully neither of my kids have needed them.

My biggest challenge is going to be getting my youngest off the breast. somehow, in a battle of wills I always lose!!

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
I don't like dummies / pacifiers but thankfully neither of my kids have needed them.

My biggest challenge is going to be getting my youngest off the breast. somehow, in a battle of wills I always lose!!
my oldest son was like that, weaning him was such a HUGE battle. i completely weaned him when he was a lil over 1 yr old. my youngest son weaned very easily, in fact he weaned himself around 10 months. now the battle with him is getting him to kick his "nu nu" habit. but hes been sick so i havent been pushing it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
That is great news. We call it "paci" over here. My youngest is 3 yrs old, she still uses hers for naptime/bedtime. I dont mind. She was such a horrible sleeper for so long, this is the last of her bad habits..;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.