Not open for further replies.
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
You are being disrespected in the most harmful way by your wife. Make a plan and take action so that she chooses you 100% and drops him out of her life completly 100% or you take the pain, divorce, and build yourself back up so that you can have a good life. Your wife is not the only woman in the world for you.

You will take strong action for your own good or you will compromise because of the pain; compromise will not build you up but probably put you down further. If you are not strong enough to take the strong actions now then get going NOW and build yourself up so that you can act to save yourself from becoming a door mat. You do NOT depend on your wife to build you up as she is weak and a betrayer.

·
Registered
16,583 Posts
My wife and I have been married for over five years. Two years ago I caught her talking to a guy from her past. They never dated, just friends. A few months later our relationship started to get rocky. Then she went to a club with her girlfriends. She came home pretty wasted. She went into the bathroom, while she was there her phone buzzed and I opened it up to find a message from the same man. He wanted her to send better pictures. I scrolled up and found a fully clothed picture of her in the bathroom. I didnt have enough time to browse through it she came out of the bathroom and we had a pretty horrible fight. We eventually made up and moved on. About a year ago I caught her talking to him again. I asked her not to, but she did anyways. I started snooping. I found deleted texts and they have been sending pictures to each other. I didnt see any of the pictures but I found texts specifically stating she has sent nudes. I have all the evidence still. I own her phone, and its also registered on my phone bill in my name, so the legality of this is within my rights. We have been having a family counselor and she is the mother of one of my children. I am really thinking about divorce, but I dont know if I want to give up just yet. I still think she is talking to this other guy. I also feel as though she is withholding sex from me because of it. I feel as though she wants to be with me, but also wants this other guy. I dont know what I should do. Any advice?
It's rather obvious that you are her "Plan B!" And that invariably happens when she begins to feel totally safe with her POSOM! Right now, at an absolute minimum, she feels safe enough to send him pics of herself in naked provocative poses, and I would 't have any doubts that her relationship with him hasn't already broached PA status ~ given that, it's really only a matter of time before she decides to make "the break" from you, as you are her present financial lifeline!

In retrospect, I would have confiscated her phone and entered everything on it into some device allowing myself a copy of it. Then I would have immediately done "the 180" on her sorry a$$, gotten myself tested for the presence of STD's, and gotten myself to a lawyer's office to explore all of my legal rights in losing myself from her!

Sorry to see you here at TAM, but you have definitely come to the right place!

Posted via Mobile Device

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.