Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm Dax. That's no my real name btw. But I'm 34 (soon to be 35) and I live somewhere in Texas. I'm a divorced guy. Married 8 years, divorced 4 years. I think after a lot of reflection and just being alone, I've finished the grieving stage and I'm now ready to move on and make the rest of my life, the best of my life.

If anything, I hope this place prepares me if I ever get married again. A bit too early to think of that now, however.

That's all I wanted to say.

Cheers everyone!

Dax.

·
Registered
16,585 Posts
Take your sweet time, and don't ever get yourself into an undue rush, Dax ~ you will definitely know when the right woman crosses your path!

Best of wishes to you and a hearty welcome to the TAM family! We're here to commiserate, advise, and hopefully offer help!

Posted via Mobile Device

·
Banned
6,261 Posts
Hello,

I'm Dax. That's no my real name btw. But I'm 34 (soon to be 35) and I live somewhere in Texas. I'm a divorced guy. Married 8 years, divorced 4 years. I think after a lot of reflection and just being alone, I've finished the grieving stage and I'm now ready to move on and make the rest of my life, the best of my life.

If anything, I hope this place prepares me if I ever get married again. A bit too early to think of that now, however.

That's all I wanted to say.

Cheers everyone!

Dax.

Any kids?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts