Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don’t know how to stop my husband from wondering online, chatting and exchanging e-mails with mainly Russian girls; lying to me, to them, and to himself. He creats for himself an imaginery world where he is this “cool�, active, intelligent single man who’s bored and just killing time online. He is well educated, into sports and just a good person. He is caring, and according to hhim he loves me very much, and that I’m the one for him. Unfortunately, I don’t believe in that anymore. Every now and then, I feel like I’m loosing him or I’m loosing myself from thinking about all this. I have no trust anymore, and all the things that I used to close my eyes on, I’m having a hard time to do it. I can’t sleep anymore, thus I’m taking sleeping pills. I’m honestly trying so hard not go take things too close to my heart and think that this is just temporary; but it’s keeling me inside. My dreams slowly shattering... I just don’t know how to stop all this or how to move on. I love him so much. I just don’t understand why is he doing this? What is it that they give him that I can’t give? I’ve posted in here in the past about our situation; well he stopped talking to the specific girls whose names and e-mails I found, and he swore to me that it meant nothing, and that he’ll stop all. I almost gave up on sex. I haven’t been trying because he gave me a different explanation why we’re not having sex often –Impotency. when I try to get him into the mood for that, he get sad, so I just stopped trying. I’m so depressed now, but I don’t act like it. I pretend that I’m ok. I smile. I go places with him because he doesn’t like going by himself… I don’t know… now marriage appears very much overrated. I’m afraid that if this goes on, I may unwittingly loose my feelings toward him, and with that all my dreams will collapse…

·
Registered
59 Posts
My suggestion is: Have him go see a doctor if he has impotence. There are things that they could prescribe, and then I'd suggest seeing a marriage counselor. I know they can't CURE a marriage, but they can at least help you talk things out and try to make a go of it, if that's what you truly want.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.