Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife is always buying me the gayest underwear. You know the ones that you would never wear in a locker room full of guys. She says that she buys them to emphasize my ass (which I dont have) and my average sized [email protected] :smthumbup:

·
Premium Member
13,181 Posts
Underwear is underwear for me, I frankly don't care lol

I'm more concerned with some of the other sh-t she gets, she wants me to be more fashionable instead of apparently "old-school"... well I don't see how a cheap fake-leather jacket is more fashionable than my expensive real-leather jacket. Darn woman...

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Underwear is underwear for me, I frankly don't care lol

I'm more concerned with some of the other sh-t she gets, she wants me to be more fashionable instead of apparently "old-school"... well I don't see how a cheap fake-leather jacket is more fashionable than my expensive real-leather jacket. Darn woman...
My wife does not want me to buy the tighty whities.

·
Registered
191 Posts
You can't buy your own underwear?
Posted via Mobile Device
if it was up to my husband to buy his own underwear, he'd have none. He hates shopping.

what is considered "gay" underwear is definitely in the eye of the beholder. My husband will wear anything that is given to him..boxers the kids give him with hearts, monkeys, and Snoopy's on them...striped boxer briefs ...tighty whities...though he likes them big so they're not exactly tight(y) and let's be honest, once he's worn them a time or two, they're not exactly white (ies) either.:lol:

it appears no undies are too "gay" for my husband.:D

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if it was up to my husband to buy his own underwear, he'd have none. He hates shopping.

what is considered "gay" underwear is definitely in the eye of the beholder. My husband will wear anything that is given to him..boxers the kids give him with hearts, monkeys, and Snoopy's on them...striped boxer briefs ...tighty whities...though he likes them big so they're not exactly tight(y) and let's be honest, once he's worn them a time or two, they're not exactly white (ies) either.:lol:

it appears no undies are too "gay" for my husband.:D
lol!!!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Why would he do that? I get plenty of sexy things on my own. The last thing he knows about is women's clothing/sizes. I don't need him to.
Posted via Mobile Device
OK to each their own I guess. My wife loves it when I buy her a sexy outfit (and toys LOL). I do know her size including her shoes :)

·
Registered
725 Posts
Clothes don't make the man.

The man makes the clothes.

If you can strut enough, you can wear anything.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I can't imagine my wife picking out my clothes... I'm too damn picky. I often help her pick hers though. Underwear- she buys ones for her that I like, so I do the same.... I've tried all types, and she had seen me in all types, but for every day wear I prefer boxer briefs, and since I have the um.. assets... to look good in them, that's what I get.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.