Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there ever times where your wife turns you off and you find her unattractive even though you are attracted to her for the most part? Be honest please! I know this is prob different for everyone.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Well damn, I was going to answer until the part where it says, "even though you are attracted to her for the most part"

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well damn, I was going to answer until the part where it says, "even though you are attracted to her for the most part"
No answer anyway!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I dont get why this thread was moved but not the one about the woman being shocked by her ex's weight.

I meant turned off seually.

·
Banned
298 Posts
Regardless of what folks admit to, sooner or later there are going to be some actions, functions, and behaviors that the spouse doesn't find particularly sexy.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Punctuation needs to be taught in schools again.
Answer the question anyway. Better?

I have a Master's degree....and on a forum like this where i am using my ipad, i am not too worried about punctuation.

Moco, i didn't realize punctuation isn't taught in schools anymore!!!! :rofl:

·
Registered
399 Posts
When my wife is on an emotional tirade and turning our home into a venomous pit...attractive, not so much. Unfortunately, that is more often than I'd like and I am decidedly low drama.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I am very attracted to my wife, but yeah, at times I'm turned off. If I pick apart specific parts of her that I don't find attractive, I might get turned off. A bigger thing is if she's being overly disrespectful to me and/or the kids. I don't care how hot she looks at the time...I just look at her with disgust.

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
I'm easily turned off by a few words. Or by any amount of disinterest. Or by laughing at my attempt at seduction. She doesn't really do anything physically that turns me off though. Maybe when she's sick and hacking away.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yeah my husband would probably say mood and attitude..at least that's what he tells me anyway..

Are guys turned off when their wives fart on them?? Just curious... I mean, if I have to put up with my husband doing the same to me, it's fair game, right?

Reactions: Anonymous07
1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.