Talk About Marriage banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
talking with a friend that is going though reconciliation he tells me his wife "that had the affair" is obsessed with OM wife. She compares herself constantly to her, weight, hair, how many pictures she post. He says she has said "I want her to be miserable" and "If she's not miserable i might as well be miserable myself" Im happy to have this friend that is going through some of the same stuff as me but he wont post on her or read any of it so I wanted to ask you guys what you though. Thanks

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
So the WS is comparing herself to and stalking the OBS? She needs to cut that **** out, immediately. She obviously still has feelings for the OM, and maybe your friend/the BS is plan B.

Did their affair end because the OBS found out? That's the vibe I'm getting...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
affair ended when WW came back after moving out. everyone found out basically the same time, WW and OM both left to be together, after 6 weeks cheaters broke up and went back to their SO where they are now

·
Registered
434 Posts
affair ended when WW came back after moving out. everyone found out basically the same time, WW and OM both left to be together, after 6 weeks cheaters broke up and went back to their SO where they are now
Sounds like WW got dumped, so he could go back to his wife. Based off what you have shared I would say that the WW is jealous and wants to show the OM that she is the better option.

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
I'm not sure what "their SO" means. I'm sure the S stands for Schmuck. What does the O stand for. ;):)

• Haha
Reactions: RatRace

·
Registered
11,143 Posts
I can't figure out who is more pathetic - your friend or his wife. His wife is mad that the guy didn't leave his wife for her and keeps trying to figure out what his wife has that she doesn't. Why she isn't good enough to be his wife. How she can say this BS to her husband is beyond me.

Your friend is pathetic because he actually listens to her BS and sticks around for more.:sick:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No, WW left the OM first to go back to husband, guess the trial run didn't work out lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I can't figure out who is more pathetic - your friend or his wife. His wife is mad that the guy didn't leave his wife for her and keeps trying to figure out what his wife has that she doesn't. Why she isn't good enough to be his wife. How she can say this BS to her husband is beyond me.

Your friend is pathetic because he actually listens to her BS and sticks around for more.:sick:
Thats kinda where I was, why does she care what OBS looks like? You got back with your husband, isn't that what you wanted? Just didnt know if there is some other "women" thing going on, why she's so worried about the OM wife

·
Registered
6,908 Posts
Geez, OP you still have to listen to ******** from your wife pertaining to the OM or his wife?
Why in hell would you ever want to be with a woman that left you for another man andCAME BACK??????????

Yes, she is still obsessed with the other man and would leave you in a heartbeat if he still wanted her.

she definitely doesn’t hate him, but hates his wife for keeping him from her.

you should divorce immediately. Your wife is not marriage material.

·
Registered
11,143 Posts
Thats kinda where I was, why does she care what OBS looks like? You got back with your husband, isn't that what you wanted? Just didnt know if there is some other "women" thing going on, why she's so worried about the OM wife
She isn't worried about her - she's hating on her because the affair partner chose his wife. Ever hear the expression "no fury like a woman scorned"? If it wasn't for that evil wife, she and her lover could have ridden off into the sunset on their matching unicorns. So; she is miserable and she's going to make sure everyone else is miserable, too (including your friend).

How long does your friend intend to help his wife get over the loss of her lover?🤢🤮

·
Registered
895 Posts
You’re missing the whole point. Your “friend” is pathetic for taking back a cheating woman who actually left him briefly to be with her lover. He is plan B and she has no respect for him at all.
On top of that, he actually listens to, and entertains this garbage babble from her about OM’s wife. She is clearly still highly invested in OM via his wife.

Your friend is being weak and pathetic for
1. Taking her back after cheating and leaving him
2. Apparently not having serious consequences as a condition of taking her back
3. Tolerating and listening to her babble about OM’s wife. The fact that she is being allowed to bring up OM or OM‘s wife at all (unless responding to a specific question from her husband) is ridiculous.

This is a woman who is not in love with her husband and has no respect for him and is still invested in OM.
And this is a man who has been weak and pathetic and who needs to find his self respect and dignity and take control of this situation from a position of strength.

That is the key point here.

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
My wife had two affairs and one of those guys was married during their affair (twice actually). My wife doesn't sit around stalking their social media. We ran into one of the OBS's recently and my wife just about died. There is certainly no jealousy or hate there.

The other guy has never been married but my wife doesn't care about who he dates, other than how if affects their child.

Your friends WW still has feelings for the OM. Why he's choosing to accept that, who knows. She needs to block the OBS (and OM if she hasn't already), and get them out of her head. Right now she's still sort of in the affair, in a way.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Buddy's wife always posting pictures of them together on their facebook, nice anniversary post, everything that a normal loving wife would do, thats what got us so confused. Could it be low self esteem issues ? is she gaslighting him ?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts