Talk About Marriage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He wants to get a vasectomy, and we are done having kids, so I am more than fine with it. He seems to be way excited about it, and how he "won't have to pull out" of me anymore, etc. I love the feeling of sex without condoms, so I get that part. Is there really something to it for the guy to want to cum inside of a woman? I hate the leaky feeling that goes on for days afterward! I don't want him to go get this done just so he can cum in me, and then I don't let him do so. Is this a fetish, like he is dirtying my vag with his cum? Or is it just a natural thing for a man? lol

I don't want to rain on his parade, but I also don't want to have a permanently leaky vag!

·
Registered
371 Posts
Umm it shouldn't be leaking out for days. I personally love a man cumming inside of me. It makes sex that much better to me. I don't think it's a fetish to have someone want to cum in you, and I'm guessing the vast majority on this website will agree. I just run to the bathroom and have a good sit for a few minuets afterwards. No leaking occurs after that.

I would suggest taking a shower after, let gravity help the issue.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
He wants to get a vasectomy, and we are done having kids, so I am more than fine with it. He seems to be way excited about it, and how he "won't have to pull out" of me anymore, etc. I love the feeling of sex without condoms, so I get that part. Is there really something to it for the guy to want to cum inside of a woman? I hate the leaky feeling that goes on for days afterward! I don't want him to go get this done just so he can cum in me, and then I don't let him do so. Is this a fetish, like he is dirtying my vag with his cum? Or is it just a natural thing for a man? lol

I don't want to rain on his parade, but I also don't want to have a permanently leaky vag!
Millions of years of evolution have taught men to want to cum inside a woman. That is the point of sex from an evolutionary standpoint. What is more there is strong evidence that absorbing semen has beneficial effects for a woman:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/201...alth-and-helps-fight-depression_n_1820892.htm

I would seriously reconsider my marriage if my wife was too disgusted by me to take my cum inside her. Why do you think ejaculating inside you is 'dirtying your vag'?

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
I don't think that is a fetish. That was one of the good things when my H had his vasectomy. No more pulling out, and I love it. Just as mentioned before, go to the restroom and spend a few minutes there, it should all come back out. Either way, I think you should tell him if you have no intention of having him finish in you. He may want to rethink a lot of things. His wants and needs should make it automatically important to you, not the worry about cleaning up.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You all are right, I suppose. By dirty, I mean in the way that a lot of women (including me to a degree) think of cum as gross (even though I do swallow all of the time), and maybe that it is a power thing that men feel over women. The more I read, already, I should look at it as a good thing. After all, his head does get super big and hard for about a minute before he cums, and that does feel damn good. Guess I never sat on the potty long enough in the past, lol.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
How can it be a fetish when it's the way nature made us procreate?
That's crazy!

virggirl.. with the utmost respect I believe YOU are the one with the problem here. Husband is 100% normal. It's where his cum is meant to go ( despite the fact it may be fun for it to end up other places I mean this in a evolutionary way).

You refer to cum as dirty and gross. Why is that?
Do you worry it can make you sick or carries infections??
It's wont and it doesn't (unless he got an STD or the like).

The door handle into the shop or the handrail on the bus would carry millions more bacteria, feces and other nasties than your husbands cum.

Does your h know how you feel...it can't be nice for him for his wife to think any part of him if dirty or gross.

I would address this issue OP. I don't think it's healthy.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
:iagree::iagree:

So far you have said cum is 'dirty' and cumming in your partner is a 'power thing'. I think you need to look at why you have these negative feelings towards something that is so natural and is such an integral part of sex.

·
Registered
69 Posts
It’s not a fetish and it’s not a power thing. Men have an almost universal urge to thrust deep inside at the point of orgasm. Evolution wise, it makes sense for fertility reasons. With regards to physical pleasure, pulling out is the last thing that we want to do. The feeling of the vagina completely around the shaft, from tip to pubic bone just feels so good. It feels great to press our pubic bones together at that time. It’s like that part of a woman’s body was designed with men’s pleasure in mind Emotionally, that full physical contact at the time of orgasm seems to enhance the oxytocin and other brain chemicals associated with bonding and emotional pleasure. I also love the feeling of remaining inside shortly after my orgasm. The penis is extra sensitive afterwards, and the extra lubrication from the semen is extra soothing and sensuous, and reduces overstimulation.

Would you want someone to pull your vibrator away from you right before your orgasm?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Best way to put this. I can get to work on a bus. But it sure would be a lot better riding in a Luxury limo. I can eat bread and water and survive but steak and a beer are much more preferred.

Cumming inside the vag. feels waaaaaaaay better.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
You all are right, I suppose. By dirty, I mean in the way that a lot of women (including me to a degree) think of cum as gross (even though I do swallow all of the time), and maybe that it is a power thing that men feel over women.
Can you imagine if you were about to "O" and he said "Eww gross" and pushed you off because he didn't want you getting all over him?? Pretty offensive, yes?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Must agree, coming inside a women feels better and is much more intimate for me. He does not have a fetish, he just wants his sex life to be the best it can be and is excited about that. This is a good thing, be excited about it and enjoy it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I agree, it's not a fetish. I would also like to add that to me, it is much more intimate to have my husband cum inside me. I feel closer to him, like he is "mine," and when I think about it later, that closeness continues. Plus many times I can "feel" when he cums, and that feeling is amazing!

·
Registered
705 Posts

Whhhhaaaaat? You need to ask this question?

Not only is it more enjoyable for me, but my wife wouldn't have it any other way.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.