Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's this guy I think I love and I haven't seen him in a while. He said he loved me but he's said some bad things to me, but he's also done some good things.

I've been waiting for years and a long time to see him again, but he won't come up to me and say anything. He always keeps his distance, especially around my parents.

I'm thinking about giving up on him, but I don't want to settle. I'm sure I love him, so if I get another guy is that settling?

I'm strongly considering creating an account on eharmony, but I need to know is ten years enough time for a man to come to your house and get to know you?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You would think so. But no, he does not "love" you.

What prevents you from reaching out to him?
I don't know his name or where he lives or anything.

Thank you for confirming what I thought. It confirms that it was all a game to him and he's been playing games with me all these years.

·
Registered
4,372 Posts

Thank you for confirming what I thought. It confirms that it was all a game to him and he's been playing games with me all these years.
What? :confused:

How can you be in love with someone when you don't know his name or anything about him? And you've somehow been waiting for him for 10 years? :scratchhead:

·
Registered
520 Posts
So you dont know his name and yet he hangs out with you and his parents? What an odd post.

You sound very very young

·
Registered
3,361 Posts

If this is true, please seek counseling ASAP!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.