Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does he love me at all??

the past few weeks i have been really sick, horrible headaches, wisdom teeth coming through, cold, anxiety attacks, and just feeling crappy and stressed.

anyway i have to do EVERYTHING for our 3 young children, even when I am sick (and he is only working 2 days max) but anyway he doesnt really care about me....

this morning the kids woke up early and i had to get up with them cos he was sleeping, anyway i got their breaky ready and sat down on couch for maybe half hour before he got up, he started making a coffee and i asked him for one n he just said no you have been up for ages u should have made urself one then goes onto tell me i should have offered him one. he made his coffee and didnt make me one then goes on to tell me i should make breaky which i did and no thank u. i told him he has to do the dishes as i did them yesty when he made breaky they r still there...

later during the day i ask him if he wants to go for dinner thursday night (our 4th year wedding anniversary) he says he doesnt know. (our marraige isnt the greatest at he moment)

he forgets my birthday doesnt buy me anything (my birthday was in september and i still have gotten anything)....

he doesnt hold my hand, touch me, when we have sex doesnt play with me just sex is the same way he gets off then turns over and goes to sleep.

when he gets home he plays on his ipad or ps3 doesnt really interact as a family even when we went camping he spent most of his time with his mate and when he got up for a beer would ask everyone apart from me if they want a drink...

does he love me?? or is he just comfortable??

we have been having a talk about separating.... i just dont know :(

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
Well, it sounds like the two of you are awfully bossy and disrespectful to each other. You're not acting any more loving than he is, from what I'm seeing in your post. When the two of you do anything for each other, it's not because of wanting to show love, but because of some misplaced sense of obligation.

If you want him to love you, be lovable. Be the kind of person who ENJOYS pleasing him. But don't waste your efforts on the kinds of things that don't mean anything to him. If he appreciates having breakfast made for him, do it before he asks. If you don't get a thank you or nice action in return after two or three times of doing that, then mark it off your list of things to do for him and focus on something else. Learn to speak his love language.

I have a couple of articles that you might find helpful as you try to figure out whether to try saving your relationship or not:

5 Pillars of Compatibility (& Incompatibility) discusses the five things that make or break relationships.

Small Things Make (or Break) Relationships talks about the way getting too comfortable can hurt relationships.

Relationship Problems | Give and Take talks about what you should look for as far as whether you're getting and giving enough in your relationship.

Finally, Top 3 Mistakes Women Make in Relationships talks about the ways women most often sabotage themselves when it comes to relationships.

I think you could take a lot from all of these articles if you want to read them.

·
Registered
10,221 Posts
I couldn't live like that. Doesn't sound like love at all.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Usually I would try to have his breaky and coffee ready but I have an awful cold at te moment. Doctors ae actually thinking it's whooping cough so yesterday I was just trying to relax so maybe just maybe I could get better so I can go do things with my children.
He has never really lovey dovey no, I think I'm just over doing everything for this marriage.... thanks for your replies.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.