Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the people in long-term relationships, Do you still tongue kiss?

I've been married for nearly 3 years, and most of our kissing consists of pecking, and we do it a good deal, but for whatever reason, we've stopped tongue kissing. Over time, it just started to slowly fade away. I'm not exactly sure why; there is no rhyme or reason.

Just wondering what things are like in other long-standing relationships.

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Whoa - no way. Can't imagine not kissing. Still do, still will... even when I'm old and it seems odd to the youngsters.

Note, I'm divorced but I was married 15 years. Can't imagine that going away. Do you still have sex? I can't imagine good sex without it.

·
Banned
1,809 Posts
I could suck face with my wife all day. She thinks I'm kind of gross, however. Puts a damper on it, sort of.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Of course..."frenching" is a very intimate and sensual part of a healthy sexual relationship....so is good hygiene, like brushing your teeth everyday (if you want to keep doing it!)

·
Banned
1,967 Posts
Of course..."frenching" is a very intimate and sensual part of a healthy sexual relationship....so is good hygiene, like brushing your teeth everyday (if you want to keep doing it!)
Yeah its rule #1 ..of course it cant always be "wintery fresh"but basic is a key..Sometimes though a "garlic to garlic" kiss is good too....:D HMMM>..you taste like spaghetti mmmm..you too...:D

·
Registered
686 Posts
To me that is a form of intimacy that has nothing to do with sex per se, even if your sex frequency my diminish, the intimacy still needs to be there. When intimacy wains then the relationship is in trouble. After a long hard day at work, dealing with the kids, bills and pains of life, you can always have a few minutes intimacy EVERY day.

·
Premium Member
6,621 Posts
Together 25+ years and yes we still do it. It does however tend to gross out the kids.

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
We still french kiss. But not very often. I love it, and very much wish we did it more. She complains about my beard stubble though. And now that more of my stubble is grey/white she complains that it's more coarse and that it hurts her face. I shave every day in the morning, but the times we are more likely to kiss (like at night in bed) I have quite a bit of 5 o'clock shadow. I've been considering starting to shave at night, but then I'll look less professional at the office. I really don't want to have to shave 2x a day.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Hubs has the same issue, Working. He does a quick once over at night with the electric, so he doesn't have to do a full shave twice a day.

While I love long, slow, intimate kisses, I have never liked tongue. No French kisses for me.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.