Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
men have thicker harrier legs then women do. on top of that we have testicles and a penis, something that women don't.

men also have more robust and giant bodies.

do women get jealous by the fact that they are smaller, shorter and weaker then men?

·
Administrator
43,579 Posts
Greg... LOL

Don't you know that women don't want hairy legs? We shave them, wax the, and even sugar them to get rid of the hair.

Are you jealous of women because we have gorgeous boobs and vaginas and can make babies? Are you jealous because we are beautiful and graceful?

·
Registered
6,566 Posts
Greg... LOL

Don't you know that women don't want hairy legs? We shave them, wax the, and even sugar them to get rid of the hair.

Are you jealous of women because we have gorgeous boobs and vaginas and can make babies? Are you jealous because we are beautiful and graceful?
Sugar them?

·
Administrator
43,579 Posts
Sugar them?
Sugaring is a hair removal process that uses a paste made from lemon, sugar and water. It ordinated in the Persia about 1900 BC. I first heard of it from friends of mine from India. It's apparently used there a lot. It's applied to any area that has unwanted hair and is then removed in the direction of the hair growth. Since sugaring doesn't stick to the top layer of the skin, it doesn't pull at live skin cells (unlike waxing, which breaks the hair at the surface). Instead, it removes the hair from the root (the bulb at the end of the hair that resembles an onion), making it especially effective for ingrown or curly hair. Because the hair gets removed in its entirety (i.e. from the root), the hair can grow back thinner over time. For some people it will cause permanent loss of hair in the areas it's use on.

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Actually, I'm wildly jealous of men. The shorter lines at restrooms, the ability to pee neat designs into snow, and (at least in my family) the ability to reach the top shelves of cabinets.

It's just not fair! 😤😜

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Actually, I'm wildly jealous of men. The shorter lines at restrooms, the ability to pee neat designs into snow, and (at least in my family) the ability to reach the top shelves of cabinets.

It's just not fair! 😤😜
I had a female hiking buddy who said she only had penis envy when outdoors-ing away from bathrooms.

Another female friend was a golfer and while probably being a B-cup said her boobs did in fact get in the way.

But last I heard neither of them had opted for gender reassignment.

·
Registered
6,584 Posts
Greg... LOL

I am. If I had boobs, I'd never leave the house, but probably have considerable cervical spine issues.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts