Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some positive happy encouraging threads that make me (us) better partners.

My pastor use to say, when we wake up in the morning we should think..: what can I do for my spouse that makes their life easier and/or makes them feel loved and special.

So maybe we can use this as a challenge/reminder to put some extra love and effort into something for our significant others. And it would be great to get ideas from everyone as well.

So when you do something extra special for your significant other please list it here :) it will be a beautiful thing to see all the love

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I will start.
My boyfriend loves a hearty breakfast but rarely gets it. (I dont eat breakfast). And I am at work before he even gets dressed.

So today I found a recipe to make homemade breakfast sandwiches in bulk that you can freeze and all he has to do it microwave it. So I will be testing out the recipe today so he will have breakfast everyday this week if he wants it :)

·
Registered
19,268 Posts
I will start.
My boyfriend loves a hearty breakfast but rarely gets it. (I dont eat breakfast). And I am at work before he even gets dressed.

So today I found a recipe to make homemade breakfast sandwiches in bulk that you can freeze and all he has to do it microwave it. So I will be testing out the recipe today so he will have breakfast everyday this week if he wants it :)
I know it's tiny, but I get up every morning and make my wife a cappuccino exactly the way she likes it - which is actually fairly complicated and time consuming to get it 'just right' with our espresso machine.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
I'm currently painting a very delicate (think botanical illustration rendering) and accurate, watercolour portrait of my wife reclining on a chair. Featuring her wearing a lovely dress which, is pulled up to expose her naked and hairless undercarriage with her breasts being exposed as well.

She loves how it looks so far and is looking forward to seeing it finished.

·
Registered
16,640 Posts
I'm currently painting a very delicate (think botanical illustration rendering) and accurate, watercolour portrait of my wife reclining on a chair. Featuring her wearing a lovely dress which, is pulled up to expose her naked and hairless undercarriage with her breasts being exposed as well.

She loves how it looks so far and is looking forward to seeing it finished.
Oh, Michelangelo ~ please seek to go down in history by just meticulously painting it in fresco on the boudoir ceiling!

·
Registered
636 Posts
I make Greek (Turkish) coffee for my hubby many mornings during the week and always on the weekends. I wasn't very good at making it but watched some videos and now have become pretty proficient.
Oh, and the special surprise? I serve coffee nekkid. It's now become known as t*ts and coffee. And he looks forward to it, as do I. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts