Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found out my husband had a affair, she was a friend of a friend. She also went to high school with him. This is my question do I tell her husband? Do I ask our friend if she knows? I have also found out she is a practicing witch, and that is very frighting to me.

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
I found out my husband had a affair, she was a friend of a friend. She also went to high school with him. This is my question do I tell her husband?
Absolutly Yes.

Do I ask our friend if she knows? ?
I think you should. Expose the affair to everyone! It's the only way to end it?

I have also found out she is a practicing witch, and that is very frighting to me.
Seriously? This is bothering you? It only has power over you if you let it. Remember you are fighting an evil person here, in more ways than one.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Go a head and tell.

As for your witch statement, um why be afraid of some one who really has as much power on this earth as you do?

·
Banned
4,306 Posts
She's intimdated by cultural strangeness and the loose practices ascribed to some witchs. "Do what thou wilt if it harm no one is the total of the law." (Actually, that selfish prick Crowley didn't add the 'an it harm no one.')

Remind Esmerellda that there is a Threefold Law. What you do comes back to you times three. So tell her husband, her friend and her mother.

Reactions: bfree

·
Registered
5,628 Posts
I found out my husband had a affair, she was a friend of a friend. She also went to high school with him. This is my question do I tell her husband? Do I ask our friend if she knows? I have also found out she is a practicing witch, and that is very frighting to me.
Expose it to everyone. Don't be concerned about her religious beliefs. Witchcraft just means she is pagan and worships other gods. It doesn't give her any special powers. The karma bus does not recognize religion nor does it discriminate.

·
Registered
10,788 Posts
Yes exposure is the best tactic in making the affair inconvient and uncomfortable to continue and/or start back up.

So with out telling your spouse, ask for "support" for the marriage from others and inform the other betrayed spouse....he'll help you keep an eye on things, plus the OW will throw your H under the bus to save her own marriage....again another tactic to weaken the affair.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Why respect their privacy by staying silent? Why condone their secrecy? Secrets are the poison in any relationship. If you won't accept them in your relationship, you have every right to assume her husband doesn't accept secrets in his either.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Premium Member
4,945 Posts
Title of thread was enough to answer. Yes alway expose always. Protecting bad behavior does nothing to prevent repeats whether they involve you or not. By the way her being a practicing witch is none of your business.

·
Registered
10,788 Posts
Expose it to everyone. Don't be concerned about her religious beliefs. Witchcraft just means she is pagan and worships other gods. It doesn't give her any special powers. The karma bus does not recognize religion nor does it discriminate.
The only special power is *not* having the moral compase to know what she is doing is wrong.

Any witches out there? I think even in that circle cheating is bad. I though if a witch took another womens mate that it would happen back to her like ten fold or something?

·
Registered
168 Posts
One of the biggest mistakes I have made in recent months was NOT exposing my WW far and wide immediately upon discovery of her A. I wanted to protect her to some extent, didn't want our families to know, etc.

She just took it underground and strung me along through a falseR. I really think the harsh reality of dropping the exposure bombs is necessary, sooner the better.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Banned
160 Posts
Being a witch means either she's not right in the head or that she preys upon people who are not right in their heads, or maybe both. Lets hope she has not some special leverage upon your husband, that means he is buying her b*****t!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.