Talk About Marriage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Disrespect in a Marriage

4K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  heavensangel 
Well I'm afraid you set the stage for this to happen. The guy she met was a push over/conflict avoider and she liked that. She has established control over you and wants it to stay that way. You have been dominated my friend. When she is with your family she is not in control and she hates it. I'm betting all the attention is on her when she is with her family. The fact that she changes history to support her argument shows that she needs IC in the worst way. She is afraid to go to MC because she knows she will be in trouble there. You wrote that you two are very much in love. I'm going to propose that she is only in love with the passive pushover guy that she can control. Going to her father for counciling is an absolutely ridiculous idea. There so many issues with that they are not worth mentioning. I'm picking up that you are young so its understandable that you don't realize that her family is not an option to sort out your marriage issues. If she's showing this type of disrespect toward you and your family this early your marriage is in serious trouble. These things normally occur 5-7 years after the honeymoon period. You must demand that she go to IC/MC or the marriage is over. You must take a stand and mean it. Otherwise your in for a lifetime of hurt and disappointment.
Yes she needs IC and you need some self respect and stand for your family and for YOU!:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.