Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 408 Posts

·
Banned
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To married life!!!!!!

Well hopefully this thread will survive. All my threads tend to go a bit nuts and sometimes even get locked, deleted, resurrected, you know. It's always fun and usually a circus.

Everyone is welcome to come and post and help me out as I navigate my new found single life!!!

Thank you TAM for all of your support. See my signature for my back story.

Onward and upward!!!!

·
Banned
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha, you Sir like to stir the pot.
This is simply not true :p

Btw I saw your picture yesterday and I must say your children are adorable. Your son is a small version of you.
Welcome to the single life. Enjoy. It has cookies
Thank you very much!!

Reactions: ScubaSteve61

·
Banned
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There better not be any freakin clowns in here, Dis, or I am outta here! Oh, and try not to get yourself in trouble.
Posted via Mobile Device
Uh oh I'm a bit of clown myself! But I ain't never done nuthin' wrong, swear it.

·
Banned
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So I get on the ferry to go shopping downtown today and who is on it? STBXWW and kids. So YAY! Extra time with kids! BOOO had to see her. I asked her if she'd talked to bff lawyer, but she just said "no she hasn't contacted me". Grrrr

My lawyer is literally sh!tting bricks thinking he's gonna get fired after I contacted his company's owner (a friend of a friend of mine).

I guess the owner of the firm really set a fire under his ass, he was VERY upset when spoke on the phone yesterday, worried about getting fired etc. He said "could you please just call Rick (the owner) and tell him that I didn't receive the document (the one STBXWW said bff lawyer did send but apparently didn't). I said "well you know I've been enabling you about it for two weeks and you haven't gotten back to me. Let's get this moving and then I'll be happy to send off another email".

Feels weird (and kinda bad) to muscle my lawyer around but I've put up with enough procrastination and BS and I'm really sick of it. Like I said in the email to the owner of the firm, this will be the THIRD time I have to revise my kids' ages in the paperwork and pay for it if we don't get filed by the end of the week. That's just ridiculous.

I doubt my lawyer is having a very good weekend. Maybe I'll take Diwali's advice soon and force mediation if those b!tches don't get their act together and get the paperwork back to my lawyer.

I can't really understand the motivation for the lies. STBXWW says that her lawyer incorporated the changes that I pointed out were needed and sent it back to my lawyer. My lawyer says he never got the document. Somebody is lying through their teeth.

Maybe that's why STBXWW didn't look happy to see me on the ferry, cause she's playing some kind of game with me.

UGH!!

·
Banned
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
13 Posts
Your STBX sounds like a winner. Mine kept saying for a year she wanted out, but I ended up having to file myself. Thankfully I had a fiance that knew what she was doing. I filed pro se and she got served by the sheriff. That was a satisfying feeling. If you're paying a lawyer, you get to push him around. Use the power for good!

·
Banned
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Your STBX sounds like a winner. Mine kept saying for a year she wanted out, but I ended up having to file myself. Thankfully I had a fiance that knew what she was doing. I filed pro se and she got served by the sheriff. That was a satsifying feeling. If your paying a lawyer, you get to push him around. Use the power for good!
Yeah I'm starting to think she's just bold faced lying to me. I don't know why that should be surprising, I guess I'm still just too trusting.

I really need her out of my life.

·
Registered
384 Posts
There must a class these XTBX's attend, which us on TAM don't know about. Appears that they learn how to lie, loose paperwork, expect us to move on, but at the same time expect us to file and pay for it.

Frightening that they all appear to be the same.......anyway good luck mate from one whose come through the other side- they'll be plenty of twists and turns to come!

·
Banned
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
There must a class these XTBX's attend, which us on TAM don't know about. Appears that they learn how to lie, loose paperwork, expect us to move on, but at the same time expect us to file and pay for it.

Frightening that they all appear to be the same.......anyway good luck mate from one whose come through the other side- they'll be plenty of twists and turns to come!
It's maddening! She claims to wants to get it wrapped as quickly as possible. She filed over a year ago and we came to terms in July. Been with the lawyers ever since.

I think she might just be lying right to my face while trying to drag it out long enough to bankrupt me and make me lose my house.

War af attrition.

·
Banned
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well you don't really know if she is lying or if your laywer is just an idiot. If your ex wife's lawyer is bff with her lawyer you should have said "call her right now!!l when you were on the ferry with her!! That would have floored her I bet lol.

So you said you also complained about the charges, did the big boss lawyer say anything about that??
Posted via Mobile Device
I've basically been saying that to her for months now. Her stupid lawyer wanted to draw up this extraneous document, and took over two months doing it. Now it's got some VERY minor corrections needed but she hasn't done that in over a month. STBXW still can't explain the purpose of that document to me, it's totally unnecessary.

I haven't heard back from big boss lawyer, he's in the Caymans or something.

I'll email my lawyer again Monday I suppose and see if he's got our paperwork all wrapped up. I guess I'll have him send that over and then it will just be a matter of waiting for STBX to sign it.

Looking forward to having my kids Wednesday through Sunday (well DD will go back to Mom on Saturday, DS wants to skiing on birthday with me so that's what we'll do).

·
Banned
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Started the day off right today, with an email to my lawyer asking him to get the revisions done to the paperwork he drew up and send 'em back. I guess I'll just put everything in X's court and see what lame ass sh!t excuses she comes up with next.

Her lawyer has been sitting on this one document for 3 months, it's not even 2 whole pages long. There are 4 VERY simple revision to make to it (stupid inaccuracies)

Also now X is trying to change the parenting plan for this week. In our plan I get the kids Thanksgiving, get my son Saturday for his birthday and get both kids Sunday. She seems to think she's going to get them on Sunday.

grrrr

1 - 20 of 408 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.