Talk About Marriage banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,029 Posts
The private forum is now called Premium and is at the bottom of the forum index.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
The private forum is now called Premium and is at the bottom of the forum index.
That only shows up if you are already a premium member apparently.

·
Registered
16,578 Posts
When I saw the title of this thread I was confused. Why are your privates disappearing?
Probably because their Drill Sergeant ordered them out!

·
Registered
2,741 Posts

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
So the ability to have threads hidden from google is now for paid members only? And this was done with no warning so people who had threads in there were cut off from them unless they pay? Or am I jumping to the wrong conclusion here?

ETA: Or maybe something else going on, immediately after posting this I got logged out.

·
Super Moderator
5,029 Posts
So the ability to have threads hidden from google is now for paid members only? And this was done with no warning so people who had threads in there were cut off from them unless they pay? Or am I jumping to the wrong conclusion here?
I honestly don't know the answers to your questions. The moderators are just as in the dark about this change as the rest of you. The owners of the site are making the changes.

I'm hopeful what we'll hear something regarding the status of the prívate forums soon. In the interim, moderators will move a thread out of private into a public forum or close it. Just message one of us and we'll take care of it.

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
I honestly don't know the answers to your questions. The moderators are just as in the dark about this change as the rest of you. The owners of the site are making the changes.

I'm hopeful what we'll hear something regarding the status of the prívate forums soon. In the interim, moderators will move a thread out of private into a public forum or close it. Just message one of us and we'll take care of it.
I'm starting to think somethings breaking, I'm getting very long page loads now too. Haven't been logged out again though.

·
Registered
166 Posts
This is really disappointing if it's permanent. I like to occasionally go back through and read comments left on my thread in private section. Now I can't view it at all.

·
Premium Member
11,719 Posts
Disappearing privates.....

It's true.

1) This happens when a man jumps in ice cold water.

2) It also happens when the Privates see the Sargent coming with his job list.

·
Super Moderator
5,029 Posts
On a separate note.... Can one of you check and see if you can delete your threads and posts? I think that's changed as well.

·
Registered
13,414 Posts
On a separate note.... Can one of you check and see if you can delete your threads and posts? I think that's changed as well.
I can delete posts. Threads not so much, but that may be the vodka-19. But iirc the thread deleting interface, when available was always questionable.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Being obnoxious, I think it should return as good faith to TAM! Members.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Has anyone found out yet -- is it permanent for the Private to be a members-only section, or a glitch??

1 - 20 of 35 Posts