Talk About Marriage banner

161 - 180 of 205 Posts

·
Registered
12,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #161
(((Conan))) I'm so sorry about your uncle.

On to better subjects--anything you wear looks great. Your arms are USDA prime (vegetarian) roasts! :grin2:
Thank you sweetie!:smile2:

I generally wear looser fitting clothing, even working out.

This shirt allows ripples in my back to be seen but my wife loves it so I wear it occasionally for her.

I laughed about my arms being "vegetarian roasts"!:grin2::laugh:

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
Two months down and weighing 201 this morning.

Screwed up yesterday and ate a chocolate covered Twinkie and then a Subway sandwich from a dubious store. We were traveling and I was starving.

I felt like crap the rest of the day and woke up with a headache.

The process of eating plant based has cleaned me up a lot and detoxed my system.

Most mornings I wake up feeling good inside.

This can obviously be done by just reducing animal products you consume and increasing plant based.

I found out creatine was vegan and started supplementing with it a few days ago.

So far, so good.

Guys with erectile issues and other minor health problems should give this a try after researching and checking with their physician for any possible complications.

I had recently stopped getting erections during mid day, even when I thought about sex.

I would always rise to the occasion when I started touching Mrs. C but off duty activity had pretty much slowed to a stop.

I get them during the night again and in the morning always and I was reading an article about sex the other day and Mr happy sprang to life with amazing strength.
18 days to go and pushing hard.
Congratulations!

I have eaten more healthily in the USA than in Europe, as it was clear that in the USA I would have to watch my diet very strictly. Had I grown up in the USA, I think it would have been much more difficult to do that. If you get used to feeling ****, it is very hard to get used to the idea that it is not normal.

·
Registered
12,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
Ok just giving an update. Turned 49 today and officially ending the experiment.

There is no doubt in this barbarian's mind that eating more plant based, less meat and way less dairy is beneficial to health.

Maybe others have different results but it worked pretty good here.

Blood pressure is better than ever, mood, energy, endurance, strength, flexibility, etc...

I had to start buying XL shirts because my shoulders and back grew so much since last October.

Sex, my contribution anyway, has improved and erection quality/quantity has noticibly gotten better.

Hope everyone is doing great!

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
I'm not close to thin or petite but have had similar symptoms.

I don't have recipes but I'm buying some Amy's brand microwavable stuff and being careful at restaurants.

We are traveling technicians and pretty much live on the road so it is challenging.

Beans, rice, soups, spaghetti and bread has been our staple foods this week.

I honestly seem to be experiencing some kind of detox?

I'm wondering what is or isn't in animal nutrients that feels so damn good to get out of my system?

I love meat too and would eat it all day if I could get away with it!
Depends on type of product.

Most pork and turkey will have been fed ractopamine, and many others as well. (banned in 16O countries last time I looked but not the USA)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ractopamine

Beef may also.

If you go to processed meat there is a toxic soup any of which alone many not be an issue, but they may work synergistically.

As for commercial chickens, we used to raise them independently for *****, and I also worked on the processing end. Suffice it to say a chick will go from a couple ounces to about 5lb in 4-6 weeks.
On the processing end they inject a “spice baste” for some companies, which also adds weight :wink2:
They say it is a fast growth chicken, but you can take one out and feed regular feed and it will take at least 3 times longer to reach that weight.

We are meat and veggie mainly. No grain at all.
Try to be careful were and what meat we get now that we no longer raise any.

When one gets off the drugs of toxically medicated food it can be difficult to to eat out without having a hangover for several days.

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Depends on type of product.

Most pork and turkey will have been fed ractopamine, and many others as well. (banned in 16O countries last time I looked but not the USA)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ractopamine

Beef may also.

If you go to processed meat there is a toxic soup any of which alone many not be an issue, but they may work synergistically.

As for commercial chickens, we used to raise them independently for *****, and I also worked on the processing end. Suffice it to say a chick will go from a couple ounces to about 5lb in 4-6 weeks.
On the processing end they inject a “spice baste” for some companies, which also adds weight :wink2:
They say it is a fast growth chicken, but you can take one out and feed regular feed and it will take at least 3 times longer to reach that weight.

We are meat and veggie mainly. No grain at all.
Try to be careful were and what meat we get now that we no longer raise any.

When one gets off the drugs of toxically medicated food it can be difficult to to eat out without having a hangover for several days.
:scratchhead::scratchhead::scratchhead: You realize this leads to some rather bizarre imaginings, don't you?

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Great pics, Conan! I'd like to put in a request for butt pics. >:) Just helping out my girl peeps. Because they're so shy.:grin2: Also, @Faithful Wife would like some thigh pics (I know you do, girl).

Are you wearing your wedding ring on your right hand? Just curious as to why (if you are).

·
Registered
2,316 Posts

·
Registered
12,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #170
Great pics, Conan! I'd like to put in a request for butt pics. >:) Just helping out my girl peeps. Because they're so shy.:grin2: Also, @Faithful Wife would like some thigh pics (I know you do, girl).

Are you wearing your wedding ring on your right hand? Just curious as to why (if you are).
LoL! If I can figure out a conservative way to show my lower body development, I will. I don't know what would be acceptable and I don't want to be embarrassed or offend.

I took the pic in the mirror so it is on my left hand and thanks for the compliment!:grin2:

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
OK, had my coffee. Guessing the ***** stands for the company such as Tyson rather than a trade/barter arrangement.
Most companies raise the same so I won’t mention any specific company.

Contract basis.

ETA: when I was growing up we raised most of our meat.
You didn’t put a steak, burger, chicken in a pan and have to pour off water before it finished cooking.

Also never felt lethargic after eating meat we raised growing up.

I Can’t say the same fo myself concerning most store bought meat.

·
Registered
7,005 Posts
Ok just giving an update. Turned 49 today and officially ending the experiment.

There is no doubt in this barbarian's mind that eating more plant based, less meat and way less dairy is beneficial to health.

Maybe others have different results but it worked pretty good here.

Blood pressure is better than ever, mood, energy, endurance, strength, flexibility, etc...

I had to start buying XL shirts because my shoulders and back grew so much since last October.

Sex, my contribution anyway, has improved and erection quality/quantity has noticibly gotten better.

Hope everyone is doing great!
So if the results are so great, why are you ending the experiment? (Which implies that you are going back to your old ways of eating.)

Or do you mean you have concluded your inquiry, but you are going to stay the course with this new mode of eating?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #174
So if the results are so great, why are you ending the experiment? (Which implies that you are going back to your old ways of eating.)

Or do you mean you have concluded your inquiry, but you are going to stay the course with this new mode of eating?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
The latter. I am satisfied with the experiment results and I am permanently changing my eating habits.

I'm not a vegan but I will eat a majority plant based diet.

My new motto is "Meat is a treat".

During Valentine's day weekend, I ate high quality steak and other meats for three days in a row.

The first two days didn't mess with me although I didn't feel as good. After the third day, I started really not feeling good and started experiencing muscle pain and joint pain again.

I'm satisfied with the results and plan on eating 75 to 95% plant based for the rest of my life if I can help it.:smile2:

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
@ConanHub I'm so sorry about your uncle mate :(

I agree your arms are like roasts! Lol!

My husband is plant based too, following a heart attack in 2018. Within weeks, his oily skin had calmed down, his skin colour improved, he was sleeping better and his erections were bigger and harder (yay for me! haha). He's stuck to it ever since, and is so much healthier for it. He will still occasionally eat a dish that has meat in it, if we're out for example, but 99% of the time, he's plant based. Only milk he has now is in his coffee.

Well done mate!

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
There is one aspect of veganism that I don't understand. Every single vegan I know has skin coloring that makes them look sick (as in pale and wan). An example would be Paul McCartney. Also, one vegan friend says she is constantly hungry even though she consumes more calories than she should (and it shows).

Which reminds me, @ConanHub, you could use a spray tan, luv.:grin2:

·
Registered
12,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #179
There is one aspect of veganism that I don't understand. Every single vegan I know has skin coloring that makes them look sick (as in pale and wan). An example would be Paul McCartney. Also, one vegan friend says she is constantly hungry even though she consumes more calories than she should (and it shows).

Which reminds me, @ConanHub, you could use a spray tan, luv.:grin2:
Spray tan!!!!!:grin2:

I haven't had trouble being too hungry myself.

How long has your hungry friend been doing it?

161 - 180 of 205 Posts