Talk About Marriage banner

201 - 205 of 205 Posts

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
LoL! I got a trim to get the bushy tamed but kept the length. Mrs. Conan's really liking it so I'll keep it.😊
Some women like the wild look. 😁

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
You can achieve similar effects with any diet that will increase your veggie intake. For me meat and veggies are the best combination.

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
LoL! I got a trim to get the bushy tamed but kept the length. Mrs. Conan's really liking it so I'll keep it.😊
I don't suppose you would consider trimming your facial hair to allow your dimples to show, would you? One of my nephews bagged his hubba-hubba wife with his darling dimples. That and his proficiency with fire arms sealed the deal - he was a better shot than her.

·
Registered
12,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #204
I don't suppose you would consider trimming your facial hair to allow your dimples to show, would you? One of my nephews bagged his hubba-hubba wife with his darling dimples. That and his proficiency with fire arms sealed the deal - he was a better shot than her.
Mrs. C likes the white sides of my beard but it is getting trimmed down to a goaty. We are getting back to work and we have to wear masks to deal with clients.

I did catch ladies with that hole in my face. LoL!

My friend called it a woman trap.

Mrs. C fell right in.😉

·
Registered
12,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #205
You can achieve similar effects with any diet that will increase your veggie intake. For me meat and veggies are the best combination.
I agree. I think some people might be able to overcome quite a few health issues by avoiding any animal protein for a while and some may have some pretty spectacular results. I think most men would have less ED on a far more plant based diet.

We still eat animal protein but a lot less and we are usually keeping it natural.

201 - 205 of 205 Posts