Talk About Marriage banner

181 - 200 of 205 Posts

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
Can't say I've heard that term before.
It’s someone who doesn’t eat meat but does eat fish.
I’m the opposite, I eat meat but no fish but I don’t get any fancy title lol.
I’ll stick with being vegan by proxy.
The things I eat are vegan >:)

·
Premium Member
24,201 Posts
It’s someone who doesn’t eat meat but does eat fish.

I’m the opposite, I eat meat but no fish but I don’t get any fancy title lol.

I’ll stick with being vegan by proxy.

The things I eat are vegan >:)

The very reason I could not go vegan, fish is my favorite. I could easily give up red meat, pork and possibly chicken. No way I give up fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
12,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #185
The very reason I could not go vegan, fish is my favorite. I could easily give up red meat, pork and possibly chicken. No way I give up fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Fish are amazing. Super healthy for the most part.

·
Registered
4,556 Posts
I can offer that I eat better now, smaller portions and beef or pork once a week approximately, fish the other days.

Light healthy soups for lunch, and a protein shake.

A couple shakes when going to gym days, one with additional calories. And rice, sweet potatoes.

It's been easier to stay at weight then getting there. But if I over eat I'm downright uncomfortable now.

·
Registered
12,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #194
@ConanHub

Any updates?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Sure. Haven't been able to lift heavy since gyms are shutdown everywhere and we have taken a couple breaks from fully vegan but we have permanently changed our diet to far more plant based. It's been over two months since I was able to lift heavy in conjunction with the diet but my muscle tone is still holding up and I haven't lost any size from my back. I took this picture last week.

·
Registered
12,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #195
The sexual performance is still off the charts. It isn't quite like in my twenties but not too far off.😉🤠

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Sure. Haven't been able to lift heavy since gyms are shutdown everywhere and we have taken a couple breaks from fully vegan but we have permanently changed our diet to far more plant based. It's been over two months since I was able to lift heavy in conjunction with the diet but my muscle tone is still holding up and I haven't lost any size from my back. I took this picture last week. View attachment 69506
Whoa! Vegan agrees with you! You look younger in this pic than in the other one you posted! My husband has had similar affects as you know, from my previous comment.

Looking good mate!

181 - 200 of 205 Posts