Talk About Marriage banner

21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
OK, so did we ever find out what's better than having an affair?

My WS & I had a great trip with the family. He was the perfect husband really. Then I asked a question about something he's done lately, he said he "sees FetLife everwhere" (like he's fantasizing about all these people we've passed in theme parks. Geez.) and then he's all about getting a divorce. I say, this is psychotic behavior. He says, yes. He says he loves & cares for me, but doesn't like me. Next day I say I'm disappointed he didn't give us half a chance and he says he'll go to marriage counseling. He doesn't remember saying he doesn't like me and doesn't know why he keeps wanting divorce. But he kind of does. No drugs/alcohol involved. Gawd. I get the impression he wants me to divorce him as he kind of wants to but can't quite bring himself to do it.

Mine talks about kinky bondage but it's clear it's really other women he wants, as it's not me he wants to tie up. I'm merely tied up in this marriage. I think we need some hobby that makes the world a better place or something. My baby is so happy here, I can't move for 3 years til she's out of school. I'm a bit bored myself and think my husband finds me boring. Yet he's boring. We have everything and we have nothing. I'm thinking an affair sounds pretty good at this point.

21 - 21 of 21 Posts